Church of Wells/YMBBA Ministries

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

12/08/2013 1:46 am  #1

Nicole's blog

"I am a born again Christian. A servant of Christ Jesus my Lord. His Word is in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones. I must speak the oracles of God. I am compelled by the love of Christ to speak thus."

January 2010, Nickie didn't want to move to Texas. Very young, basically just out of high school, she was a hairdresser at a great salon; she loved her job, her friends, her church and community. She had good loving relationships with her mother and sister. Jordan was planning for police academy. They were devout Christians, Bible-believin' born-again.
But some men from Arlington, Texas convinced her husband that God was "calling" them and put her feet to the fire about that li'l wifely submission thing. Against her better judgement, and "counsel" from adults in her life, she acquiesced. With good honest intentions. Wanting to do the right thing. Wanting to be Godly.

God Calls Us
December 2010
...You would think things would still be semi-easy. Having a nice job, home, security, settling down for a baby coming soon. Nope, God is moving us to Texas, not sure what the job will be, not sure about the home, not sure if security will ever be a luxury really. But maybe that is the way God wants to make us dependable on just Him. We move the end of December, it is the middle of December right now. No moving truck, that is too much money, instead just packing up the car with whatever will fit and going to a place I have never been. There has got to be some reason for Texas right, if not for a job?

Well, there is a church there filled with men who seem to love my husband with the love of God, through thick and thin, unlike most Christian men he has come across. They seem to be really genuine though I still have my doubts and concerns. They seem to be living out the bible really in the Spirit of God, precious Spirit of God I might add to be so merciful to us mere men. Some have told me that the reason they can serve God without distraction seemingly is because they are single, no family. Well, that statement really bothers me, as if because we have families we cannot serve God and know Him without distraction. That we need more time to do this. Not true, I think it is how we choose to spend the time God gives. Because we have families does this mean the television must numb our minds at all times? Because we have families does this mean that material goods should overtake our conversation where there is no room for heavenly conversation? I have yet to see the Lord let us be a family who serves Him and is wholeheartedly serving Him, but I believe He can do it. It's His desire as well as ours.

Anyways, many have counseled us to stay here where we will be able to have Jordan be in the police force (a stable income job, the only one really that can support a family without requiring a bachelors in something). Now I am not sure how to respond to the counsel honestly. In a sense I understand when they say this is not wise to do, go to Texas, since we don't have a job there. Yes that part scares me too! But we are hoping to transfer, we are hoping to find a restaurant that pays good for Jordan to bring in the bacon and provide for his family. But the best we can do is make sure we are applying everywhere possible and pray God is the one who finds the job. The best job for us. HE IS THE ONE MOVING US OUT THERE... pretty sure He is capable of having a plan. Now is it wisdom to say that it is a bad idea to move out there just because God is telling us to, I mean what about a job? It is wisdom...but what kind of wisdom? Is is worldly wisdom or godly wisdom? Isn't the best way to provide for your family to follow where you feel the Lord of the Earth is leading you? What if we were to ignore God's leading and just say, no God, I have to have a good job to support my family, I cannot afford to follow You right now? Is that not just like Luke 14:15-24 where they are invited but they have excuses? One about the farm animals (their job) another about their wife they just married. Is there any reason to think we can provide better for ourselves outside of the will of God? God asked Abraham to go off to a foreign land, no plans, no seeming provision, nothing, just GO. Does God not still lead His people in this way?

Leaving New Mexico on the 30th of December...9 days...going to Texas to live.  Just J, Mason, I and the car.  Kind of exciting, I am looking forward to the move.  But on the other hand, leaving my job, everyone I work with, leaving my community group, church, best friend, and mom &step dad.  
Going into this decision of leaving was totally by faith, thinking we have no idea where the provision is going to come from or what that will look like, but we go anyways. 

I am so sad to leave my bf and all the girls I have become close with here through the church etc.  As well as those I work with who I have gotten pretty close with over the months, very sad to leave them and I will miss them so much.  But at the same time I am excited and hopeful for our future and to see what the Lord will do.  Also to be able to stay home now that my third trimester is a week away and home with Mason will be amazing.

But she did learn to be submissive. And to be afraid. And to dump her family. And to believe that their group is special, the only ones God will save. The Remnant. The Elect. Two years later, she expresses herself in scripture and adopts the Welldurs' archaic Puritan old English speech patterns. Rather than writing her own words, she blogs the sermons and writings of Puritan preachers and historical protestant icons. And Daniel Pursley.

December 2012
[Second. Particularly—but few of them that profess have been saved.]

Therefore I come more particularly to show you that but few shall be saved. I say, but few of professors themselves will be saved; for that is the truth that the text doth more directly look at and defend. Give me, therefore, thy hand, good reader, and let us soberly walk through the rest of what shall be said; and let us compare as we go each particular with the holy Scripture.

1. It is said, “The daughter of Zion is left as a cottage in a vineyard, as a lodge in a garden of cucumbers, as a besieged city.” (Isa 1:8) The vineyard was the church of Israel, the cottage in that vineyard was the daughter of Zion, or the truly gracious amongst, or in that church. (Isa 5:1) A cottage; God had but a cottage there, but
a little habitation in the church, a very few that were truly gracious amongst that great multitude that professed; and had it not been for these, for this cottage, the rest had been ruined as Sodom: “Except the Lord of hosts had left unto us,” in the church, a very few, they had been as Sodom. (Isa 1:9) Wherefore, among the multitude of them that shall be damned, professors will make a considerable party.

2. “For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant of them shall return,” “a remnant shall be saved.” (Isa 10:22, Rom 9:27) For though thy people Israel, whom thou broughtest out of Egypt, to whom thou hast given church-constitution, holy laws, holy ordinances, holy prophets, and holy covenants; thy people by separation from all people, and thy people by profession; though this thy people be as the sand of the sea, “a remnant shall be saved”; wherefore, among the multitude of them that shall be damned, professors will make a considerable party.

3. “Reprobate silver shall men call them, because the Lord hath rejected them.” (Jer 6:30) The people here under consideration are called, in verse 27, God’s people, his people by profession: “I have set thee for a tower and a fortress among my people, that thou mayest know, and try their way.” What follows? They are all grievous revolters, walking with slanders, reprobate silver; the Lord hath rejected them. In chapter 7, verse 29, they are called also the generation of his wrath: “For the Lord hath rejected and forsaken the generation of his wrath.” This, therefore, I gather out of these holy Scriptures,—that with reference to profession and church-constitution, a people
may be called the people of God; but, with reference to the event and final conclusion that God will make with some of them, they may be truly the generation of his wrath.

4. In the fifth of Isaiah, you read again of the vineyard of God, and that it was planted on a very fruitful hill, planted with the choicest vines, had a wall, a tower, a wine-press
belonging to it, and all things that could put it into right order and good government, as a church; but this vineyard of the Lord of hosts brought forth wild grapes, fruits unbecoming her constitution and government, wherefore the Lord takes from her his hedge and wall, and lets her be trodden down. Read Christ’s exposition upon it in Matthew 21:33, &c. Look to it, professors, these are the words of the text, “For many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.”

...etc. etc. etc. 

Saturday, December 15, 2012   
“Strait and Narrow” by Dan Pursley
“I used to think that I could never fall from the grace of my Great God.  I was eternally secure.  I used to think that I could never burn but only lose rewards, so full of pride I was…  
The way I used to think I can’t go back, the way of God is holy, this road is strait and narrow, the way I used to live I can’t go back, the way of God is holy and this road is strait and narrow… 
I used to think it just a minor thing for my heart to grow lukewarm, to fall from my first love.  I never thought that he could take my name from his sacred book of life.  Highmindedness was my greatest fall.”

The saddest part of this tale:
This new young family had a name for their unborn baby. They had named him Mason and had called him throughout the pregnancy. The control of Church of Arlington/Wells is so strong that it took just a few weeks in the group to unravel the previous eight months, and for them to let virtual strangers name their son something else.

12/09/2013 4:42 pm  #2

Re: Nicole's blog

I wonder why Jordans FB says he lives in Dallas TX?

12/09/2013 7:01 pm  #3

She wasn't just out of high school; she met Jordan at Calvary Chapel Bible College.

12/10/2013 3:17 pm  #4

You're right, A3. She had not recently graduated from high school. It's all relative. To me, anyone in their 20s getting their first apartment together and excited about having a washer and dryer, is just out of high school.

Funny how we help them appear younger and more immature, less sophisticated and worldly, than they actually really are. They want us to. They put on the granny skirt and prairie bonnet, bam!, instant transformation into virgin Quivering daughters and "Amish" cliche men - robust lads plowing the fields and tending the cows.

99% of them are typical mainstream American society. Kids born in the 80s and 90s. Cheerleaders and high school athletes. Spaghetti-strap tank tops, designer clothing and i-Pods. They drove Honda Accords and Camrys and Chevy trucks, went to Homecoming and saw all the same movies you did. They bar-hopped and liked Britney Spears and Hannah Montana.
Some of them have been previously married or lived with boyfriends/girlfriends. Some of them have children from previous relationships. The women, too.

The long skirts paired with t-shirts and poor grooming? It's nothing to do with 'modesty'. It's about appearances. Like a nun's habit, it identifies them as a something. And it's about compliance with rules. A physical gesture of philosophical obedience and submission to authority. If they were genuinely consistent with Old Testament behavior and applying it in this century, they'd wear the clothing of that time, too.

• No fabric blends. That means those poly/cotton skirts are out, ladies. Check the label on your t-shirts and get rid of the unlawful ones. Probably most of those plaid shirts and khaki pants and heretical and not Biblical. 

• Fringe on the borders of all your garments.

• A ribbon of blue on the fringe.

• Blue tassels on the corners.

• Oh, and those crocheted tea-cozy/Rastafarian hats that the ladies are using as "coverings" - not Biblical. You can substitute a tea towel with blue trim.

This, of course, is a Renaissance perspective. Those silly Italians; Moses and Jesus and Paul didn't wear pants. They wore skirts.

According to Numbers, if these commandments - "which the Lord hath spoken unto Moses" - are disobeyed, the congregation has to do a burnt offereing of one young bullock and a baby goat. If people sin ignorantly, they're supposed to bring a "sin offering" of one yearling female goat. 

Hey, I didn't make this up.

Deuteronomy 22
King James Version (KJV)

11 Thou shalt not wear a garment of divers sorts, as of woollen and linen together.
12 Thou shalt make thee fringes upon the four quarters of thy vesture, wherewith thou coverest thyself.
30 A man shall not take his father's wife, nor discover his father's skirt.

Numbers 15
King James Version (KJV)

And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,
2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye be come into the land of your habitations, which I give unto you,
3 And will make an offering by fire unto the Lord, a burnt offering, or a sacrifice in performing a vow, or in a freewill offering, or in your solemn feasts, to make a sweet savour unto the Lord, of the herd or of the flock:
4 Then shall he that offereth his offering unto the Lord bring a meat offering of a tenth deal of flour mingled with the fourth part of an hin of oil.
5 And the fourth part of an hin of wine for a drink offering shalt thou prepare with the burnt offering or sacrifice, for one lamb.
6 Or for a ram, thou shalt prepare for a meat offering two tenth deals of flour mingled with the third part of an hin of oil.
7 And for a drink offering thou shalt offer the third part of an hin of wine, for a sweet savour unto the Lord.
8 And when thou preparest a bullock for a burnt offering, or for a sacrifice in performing a vow, or peace offerings unto the Lord:
9 Then shall he bring with a bullock a meat offering of three tenth deals of flour mingled with half an hin of oil.
10 And thou shalt bring for a drink offering half an hin of wine, for an offering made by fire, of a sweet savour unto the Lord.
11 Thus shall it be done for one bullock, or for one ram, or for a lamb, or a kid.
12 According to the number that ye shall prepare, so shall ye do to every one according to their number.
13 All that are born of the country shall do these things after this manner, in offering an offering made by fire, of a sweet savour unto the Lord.
14 And if a stranger sojourn with you, or whosoever be among you in your generations, and will offer an offering made by fire, of a sweet savour unto the Lord; as ye do, so he shall do.
15 One ordinance shall be both for you of the congregation, and also for the stranger that sojourneth with you, an ordinance for ever in your generations: as ye are, so shall the stranger be before the Lord.
16 One law and one manner shall be for you, and for the stranger that sojourneth with you.
17 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,
18 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye come into the land whither I bring you,
19 Then it shall be, that, when ye eat of the bread of the land, ye shall offer up an heave offering unto the Lord.
20 Ye shall offer up a cake of the first of your dough for an heave offering: as ye do the heave offering of the threshingfloor, so shall ye heave it.
21 Of the first of your dough ye shall give unto the Lord an heave offering in your generations.
22 And if ye have erred, and not observed all these commandments, which the Lord hath spoken unto Moses,
23 Even all that the Lord hath commanded you by the hand of Moses, from the day that the Lord commanded Moses, and henceforward among your generations;
24 Then it shall be, if ought be committed by ignorance without the knowledge of the congregation, that all the congregation shall offer one young bullock for a burnt offering, for a sweet savour unto the Lord, with his meat offering, and his drink offering, according to the manner, and one kid of the goats for a sin offering.
25 And the priest shall make an atonement for all the congregation of the children of Israel, and it shall be forgiven them; for it is ignorance: and they shall bring their offering, a sacrifice made by fire unto the Lord, and their sin offering before the Lord, for their ignorance:
26 And it shall be forgiven all the congregation of the children of Israel, and the stranger that sojourneth among them; seeing all the people were in ignorance.
27 And if any soul sin through ignorance, then he shall bring a she goat of the first year for a sin offering.
28 And the priest shall make an atonement for the soul that sinneth ignorantly, when he sinneth by ignorance before theLord, to make an atonement for him; and it shall be forgiven him.
29 Ye shall have one law for him that sinneth through ignorance, both for him that is born among the children of Israel, and for the stranger that sojourneth among them.
30 But the soul that doeth ought presumptuously, whether he be born in the land, or a stranger, the same reproacheth theLord; and that soul shall be cut off from among his people.
31 Because he hath despised the word of the Lord, and hath broken his commandment, that soul shall utterly be cut off; his iniquity shall be upon him.
32 And while the children of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man that gathered sticks upon the sabbath day.
33 And they that found him gathering sticks brought him unto Moses and Aaron, and unto all the congregation.
34 And they put him in ward, because it was not declared what should be done to him.
35 And the Lord said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones without the camp.
36 And all the congregation brought him without the camp, and stoned him with stones, and he died; as the Lord commanded Moses.
37 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,
38 Speak unto the children of Israel, and bid them that they make them fringes in the borders of their garments throughout their generations, and that they put upon the fringe of the borders a ribband of blue:
39 And it shall be unto you for a fringe, that ye may look upon it, and remember all the commandments of the Lord, and do them ; and that ye seek not after your own heart and your own eyes, after which ye use to go a whoring:
40 That ye may remember, and do all my commandments, and be holy unto your God.
41 I am the Lord your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: I am the Lord your God.

Last edited by Hythlodaeus (12/10/2013 3:19 pm)

12/10/2013 3:39 pm  #5

4everfaithful wrote:

I wonder why Jordans FB says he lives in Dallas TX?

2504 Whisper Ridge Lane, Arlington. Or Jesse Morris' house.
Chris Faulkner gift-deeded a Wells house to Jordan Fraker, but it probably really belongs to the group (Charity Enterprises). They probably reassign people as it pleases them.

10/07/2014 6:54 pm  #6

Moses David, 10/6/14 Lamar Hankins blog comment: "We will never be sinlessly perfect..."

It brought to mind the opposite idea usually preached by CoW members about themselves -- that they are sinless. That they need to hold themselves separate lest they become corrupted. Contaminated by family, friends, "worldly" lusts and all things "carnal" (pretty sure they mean 'temporal'; the word 'carnal' has a clear sexual connotation that I don't think they mean...Sacre Bleu! Maybe they do mean it!) It's the primary justification for why they they can't maintain relationships with parents and family members.

The group does believe they are sinless. "The blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanseth us from all sin."  Moses' comment contradicts this.

"The commandments of God which promise the continuance of our souls in righteous perseverance through the demand of separation of any influence of the world which is to our backsliding destruction, whether it be family, friends, or any man by any medium of communication worldwide."

"Remember, we cannot have fellowship with anyone who is not 'in the light' (1 John 1:7). 'If we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanseth us from all sin.'”

"...where regenerate Christians refuse to acknowledge the necessity for light and they are walking in some kind of darkness, and yet they still desire to have fellowship, this is an impossibility for us... 
This is a deed warned to be of such criminal weight that it endangers such ones to be expelled from the safety of the cleansing blood." 
                                                                                          Sean Morris. Doctrine of Judgement. Chapter 10

Nicole Fraker's blog also speaks to the idea that the group is pure - they are protected "from defilement" and are "whiter than snow."

[We are to discern between who is serving God and who is not. We are to have discernment in knowing if a person is born of God or not. We don't just take no thought to it and let everyone congregate together, saved or not. God's people or not. No. God brought judgment upon them in the Old Testament, He is still the same today.]
The Lord loves His Bride, He wants to keep His church pure and undefiled, holy, and set apart just for Him. His commands are not grievous (1 John 5:3). He is protecting His people from wolves, from leaven, from defilement, since He has washed us whiter than snow with His blood, 
His intercession, commands and guidance is to keep us that way and sanctify and continually cleanse us.

I must speak the oracles of God. I am compelled by the love of Christ to speak thus.

Board footera