Church of Wells/YMBBA Ministries

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

1/24/2014 12:19 pm  #11

Re: Facebook

Yes, I read that. And I hope that is the case but it could have been set up by supporters of the church who would be considered friends and family, as they have some that do support them. It just reads they are asking for prayers and support for the church. Since we can not see who the 65 people are that have liked it, and I don't know who started it I was just questioning if it was in support of the church. It wasn't clear.

1/24/2014 12:24 pm  #12

aries, it was 'privated' [how do you say that?] so that the Welldurs couldn't use it as a stick to beat its members with. 

1/24/2014 12:37 pm  #13

Ah, ok. Well I figured it could go both ways. Just wanted clarification. Thanks!

1/24/2014 12:46 pm  #14

I am pretty sure this page was begun by a friend of a Sheeple: a fellow youth group member from his home church if I recall correctly. I think he posted on the other forum a while ago.

1/24/2014 1:00 pm  #15

Hmm. I thought it was started by a family member?
http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q782/ahythlodaeus/facebook_zpse05ec364.jpg

There was a second Facebook more recently, that has since been closed. That one was created by a Sheeple. It wasn't up very long. 

Keep in mind that when you see dates on this forum, it may be more than a year ago. For example, this thread was started Jan 17 7:31 pm. That's 2013. January, a year ago.
You won't see the year, so if you want to know the time period of a post, scroll down and look at the next few posts. The next post consecutively might be a date that hasn't happened yet for 2014, so you'll know it was more than a year ago. "December" might be 2013, or even 2012!

Last edited by Hythlodaeus (1/24/2014 1:29 pm)

Board footera