Church of Wells/YMBBA Ministries

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

9/21/2013 8:25 pm  #21

Re: New Support Group: Hellbound Anonymous

I'm at 40 points as well for ink.

9/21/2013 11:10 pm  #22

I just had dinner with my wife, my parents, my sister and brother-n-law, their 3 yr old and two week old boys, my 94 yr old grandpa and his wife, and we all had a good time and laughed a lot.  Everyone plans to attend a church in the morning.  We probably all ate too much, gluttony right?  Should I be concerned?  Also, I heard  Hank Williams and Waylon Jennings songs on the radio today, and caught myself singing along. Am I doomed?  I also enjoyed the cooler weather today and caught myself getting excited about the upcoming deer season.  Is there any hope for me?   I believe that Jesus died for my sins and I realize that my sin nature will never go away, but I work for progress not perfection.  I'm trying to live one day at a time, know that Jesus is my savior, increase my faith, regularly ask forvigeness of my sins (rebound), and be aware that my sin nature will never go away in this lifetime.  Thank ya'll for this support group.  Thank God, there is hope for us all!

Last edited by wellstx (9/22/2013 12:23 am)

9/22/2013 12:18 am  #23

Amen! I, too, sang my heart out to the radio on my way home. Gotta love country. On, and I started the art for my next tattoo. yep, im willfully sinning!

I also found joy in daydreaming about my future job (that I don't have). Is looking toward tomorrow a sin? Well, I'm glad that I know that even know tomorrow isn't guaranteed, Jesus is delighted that I desire to serve him no matter what day is given to me.

9/22/2013 5:33 pm  #24

wellstx wrote:

I just had dinner with my wife, my parents, my sister and brother-n-law, their 3 yr old and two week old boys, my 94 yr old grandpa and his wife, and we all had a good time and laughed a lot.  Everyone plans to attend a church in the morning.  We probably all ate too much, gluttony right?  Should I be concerned?  Also, I heard  Hank Williams and Waylon Jennings songs on the radio today, and caught myself singing along. Am I doomed?  I also enjoyed the cooler weather today and caught myself getting excited about the upcoming deer season.  Is there any hope for me?   I believe that Jesus died for my sins and I realize that my sin nature will never go away, but I work for progress not perfection.  I'm trying to live one day at a time, know that Jesus is my savior, increase my faith, regularly ask forvigeness of my sins (rebound), and be aware that my sin nature will never go away in this lifetime.  Thank ya'll for this support group.  Thank God, there is hope for us all!

deer season?? i sure hope you use zach's spices for your sausage... or use a processor that does.. cause its the best..
and it keeps me employed.. HA!!

9/22/2013 5:51 pm  #25

http://shop.zachspice.com/images/12055260483551062708785.gif

But do they have it at R&R Mercantile?! Quick, everyone start to request it when you buy your meat!

9/22/2013 6:50 pm  #26

being as i do the shipping.. i can say that they do not carry it at the R&R...

9/22/2013 6:58 pm  #27

tc7665 wrote:

being as i do the shipping.. i can say that they do not carry it at the R&R...

The point is that customers need to request it. Really.

9/22/2013 7:01 pm  #28

the man that does 95% of the blending prays and sings full gospel for nearly the entire 8 hours hes there... they may feel his love for the Lord through it.. i dunno if they would allow all of the love that is put into the blends into their store...

9/22/2013 7:13 pm  #29

the owner and i often have contemporary Christian artists playing as we work as well....  we are so doomed...

9/23/2013 10:10 pm  #30

If I went into the R&R anymore I would request that they carry Zach's Spices.  I wouldn't think of going into that place now, and it's probably been close to a year since I was in there last.  The way that I've talked to some of these cult-kids, they probably wouldn't allow me in the store anyway.  On second thought, they'd probably welcome me, in hopes that I'd spend some $$$.

Board footera