Church of Wells/YMBBA Ministries

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/21/2013 7:26 pm  #11

Re: New Support Group: Hellbound Anonymous

Just in ~ Apparently they took your advice, Aegonis, and they've been doing a little revamping of appearance for better appeal to the masses. A little aging and a bit of gravitas goes a long way.
http://i1314.photobucket.com/albums/t570/cowfam/kfcultmasters.jpg

Sneak peak! Unreleased new docu-drama not yet uploaded to their website, coming soon. Ben Tinsley's footage provides a new tastes-great/less-filling feature film.
King of White Eagle, King of Green Bat, and King of Gold Lion duke it out over the Sects in "Kung Fu Cult Masters."

Featuring
• Ben Tinsley as "White Devil" !
• unnamed submissive female supporting role as "Queen of Purple Dragon" !
http://i1314.photobucket.com/albums/t570/cowfam/queen.jpg?t=1379723725

• Directed by Cory McLaughlin
• Executive producer - Cory McLaughlin 
• Screenplay - Sean Morris 
• Score - Dan Pursley
• Finance - Randall Valdez

Last edited by Hythlodaeus (9/21/2013 7:38 pm)

9/21/2013 7:32 pm  #12

Ok, the best (worst?) I can do right now is think about going to Disneyworld again. I will be watching football tomorrow and my DVR is set to record Breaking Bad tomorrow night.

I mentioned that I went to a concert on Thursday night.  Not only did I attend, wear ankle and neck revealing attire, dance, and sing, I also took other people with me.  Do you not think I am truly a Hellion for providing them with transportation to such an event?  

9/21/2013 7:41 pm  #13

Hyth,

Don't take Randall. I need him to help build a new 1,000 squa... erm.. 100,000 square foot garage.

9/21/2013 7:41 pm  #14

You DANCED? Uh oh.

9/21/2013 7:41 pm  #15

9/21/2013 7:44 pm  #16

Really, Aeg? Oh man, we gotta go on location to Persia. Maybe we could use your garage for a studio? Plenny of room.

9/21/2013 7:51 pm  #17

Hythlodaeus wrote:

Really, Aeg? Oh man, we gotta go on location to Persia. Maybe we could use your garage for a studio? Plenny of room.

For sure. We would have more than enough. We would have to supply sound equipment though. Aren't electronic instruments of the devil? Does CoW use the satanic bass guitar or drum kit?

9/21/2013 7:53 pm  #18

How many points are tattoos worth? What if they're based on scripture? Is there a point hierarchy based on size and location?

9/21/2013 8:06 pm  #19

Hythlodaeus wrote:

You DANCED? Uh oh.

Yes, I danced.  And when prompted to wave our arms in the air by the lead singer (in all of his tattooed gorgeousness) I joined in with total abandon.  

Ohhh Aegonis...points for tattoos?  Who will decide the point value?  Please don't tell me y'all will have to pray about it because I don't have the virtue of patience.  Without going into too much detail, mine is not scripture based, it's about 3" tall, located on my ummm hip.  Yeah, let's say hip.

9/21/2013 8:11 pm  #20

I have a half sleeve of John 15:5. Full sleeve of Rev 19 to come soon.

How about the following categories:

Color-
Monotone: 5
Dual color: 10
Full color: 15

Visibility-
Visible: 15
Hidden: 5

Size relative to body part-
Less than 25%: 5
25-50: 10
50-75: 15