Church of Wells/YMBBA Ministries

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

10/13/2014 7:46 pm  #101

Re: New Support Group: Hellbound Anonymous

I got the cinnful Apple and elderflower part! I was just curious about the hard cider thing...

Hey apple1!! Can you answer this??

10/13/2014 7:48 pm  #102

Congratulations on your win, by the way. They couldn't have done it without you.

10/13/2014 7:52 pm  #103

Did you hear me cheering/screaming!? They played some sloppy football. Florida State this weekend. Uh oh😳😢

10/18/2014 4:48 am  #104

Hi, i'm Free, a new user on this site and this is my first post. Here goes.
I am not going to hell because there is no such place. Hell is nothing more than a threat used by religious leaders to scare people into joining their group and give them their time, devotion, and money. As I read the other posts on this thread, I feel pity for all of you. You have all been indoctrinated into a never ending state of self-loathing, and constantly live fearing the big invisible man in the sky will burn you for eternity, but I know you can do better; be better. I post this not to rouse anger or to start a flame-war, but to tell all of you that there is no reason to go about you lives in fear, self-loathing, and slavery. To inform you all that there is a big world out there just waiting for you to venture out, and be great. But only if you throw off the shackles of fear and servitude and take my hand, and become a Free Thinker.

Hey there, Free Thinker. Good comment. But wrong place. If you really have "read the other posts on this thread," you'd know this is the funny snark section.  Your comment has been moved to the Open Thread.
I think you may have earned yourself the Plaid Award. Please do read the rest of the forum. 

~ Admin

10/18/2014 10:48 am  #105

New! For a limited time, new commentors will receive a convenient lovely laminated wallet card! No obligation, yours to keep! Cancel anytime.

10/18/2014 10:54 am  #106

Well shoot! You have to be a new user? I'm really into the houndstooth plaid...

10/18/2014 11:59 am  #107

As Supreme Chancellor of Hellbound Anonymous, I must welcome you to the group. My Viseroy, Hyth, has already bestowed our sacred plaid upon thee. Once you've become acclimated with our snarky bunch, we will go over various protocol in regards to the type of fabric ye shall use with thine plaid.

I'm a fan of knit.

But yes, welcome to the snarky page.

10/18/2014 2:23 pm  #108

I was kind of saddened the sarcasm and snarkiness was not overly evident in the thread for our new poster. Welcome Free!

You may not have background on the COW or maybe you do. COW tells everyone they are all going to Hell if you do not believe just as they do. Feel free to browse their website at and click on the testimony section. There you can read many of the members testimonies about why their parents are horrible, sinful, hellbound people. It is sad truly, children publicly telling their parents they are Hellbound because they watch sports, play sports, take a vacation etc.

Maybe that helps you get a picture of the purpose of the thread. I can not speak for most who have posted but can assure you that the posts are sarcastic, tongue in cheek.

Read away. And remember there is lots of humor, witty comments, sarcasm and good factual information about COW on this forum. It is what keeps the families and friends sane likely. A connection, a bond. Because of according to their children they are all Hellbound......

10/25/2014 10:08 pm  #109

Posting for the sake of it. I need to repent.

I ate In 'N Out.
I am drinking a beer.
I watched Netflix all day. 

I pretty much hit the trifecta of a lazy Saturday. 

11/01/2014 2:57 pm  #110

And it's a beautiful Saturday here in Houston! College football on TV all day (ND plays at 7).

Board footera