Church of Wells/YMBBA Ministries

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

9/17/2013 6:37 pm  #1

Website Commentary/New CoW Website: Put Off Thy Shoes [combined]

Oh boy, it seems like they have added a blog reel to their site as of 9/17. Each Welldur has his own page. So far only Jake has made a post. The best part? They allow public comments... It's a Christmas miracle! Go see for yourself...

http://www.thechurchofwells.com/jakes-blog.html

9/17/2013 6:43 pm  #2

Re: Website Commentary/New CoW Website: Put Off Thy Shoes [combined]

How very interesting. Just a short little while ago I was thinking about how they have no place for feedback on their page and wa-lah! God indeed knows our thoughts. Not that I had any doubt.

9/17/2013 7:41 pm  #3

butguesswhat wrote:

let's all ask to see Catherine. We can make an appointment since they say that people are asking without warning

Looks like everyone is...

9/17/2013 8:38 pm  #4

Ok ladies and gentlemen. It's time for another round of betting brought to you by... Me? To my onlookers part of CoW, if my proposed wagers make me a hell-bound swine, so be it. 

So here are the early lines:

Over/Under 10 blog comments before a CoW response.
Over/Under 20 blog comments before CoW disables comment.
Number of times words "desireous" or "grievous" are mentioned independent of oneanother: 3. (Double play at 5 total times between the two.)
First Welldur to make a response - 2:1 Jake (it's under his blog) 4:1 Sean, 8:1 Ryan. 
Will a woman make a response? Lines are being conservative at 15:1 right now.
Over/Under 7 Bible verses cited in a CoW response.

More to come - let the betting commence!

9/17/2013 8:46 pm  #5

Let's not forget the use of the word "saved"

Last edited by Kjdean49 (9/17/2013 8:51 pm)

9/17/2013 8:58 pm  #6

KJ,

The Grand Overlord Master Chancellor Chairman who presideth over the official betting lines has closed all bets related to the word "saved." If his majest were to create a line for said word, the line would be at .01:1.

You know, they say "saved" so much that they might want to link up with some advertising agency, or the penny saver magazine, to make some extra dough. 

"Ryan bought a new 2013 Prius? SAVED!"
"Get SAVED by switching to Colgate Ultra-White today!"
"Jake Gardner Lawn and Florist: SAVE your front yard today!"
"Sean Morris, Grand Overseer, SAVED on his tax refund by visiting his local H&R Block!"

Shoot... I hope I didn't give them a good idea...

Last edited by Aegonis3 (9/17/2013 9:00 pm)

9/17/2013 9:06 pm  #7

Tooo Funny!  Making bets on the cult's speech, and patterns of predictibility.  How many times will they tell others that they are "going to hell?"  I'll bet this site won't last a week.  Any takers on whether or not there will be another Ted Gardner article?  I say they'll fabricate another Ted article within the next two weeks.

9/17/2013 10:31 pm  #8

anon wrote:

butguesswhat wrote:

let's all ask to see Catherine. We can make an appointment since they say that people are asking without warning

Looks like everyone is...

The 3 comments others left are no longer there...  Unless there's a problem on my end... But i seen that coming.

9/17/2013 10:41 pm  #9

It appears you are correct! They must be in Def-Con 5 mode right now...

9/18/2013 12:06 am  #10

butguesswhat wrote:

It's gone. Maybe they need to be put back up. There might be a glitch.  ;)

They'll probably set it up for comments to be approved.

Board footera