Church of Wells/YMBBA Ministries

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

9/20/2013 10:39 pm  #11

Re: Jake's dad Ted/"earthly" supporters

Thank you for your thoughts Erin. Good advice.

9/21/2013 1:24 am  #12

4everfaithful, thanks for your graceful kindness.

Erin wrote:

I'm a little bothered by the gossip going through this forum.

Even if its just assumptions about them or where they are now

it is still making those who know and love her uncomfortable.

she would like to steer clear of any conflict or matter of argument over everything with the Church of Wells.

Efficient solution - don't read the forum.

Wondering, speculating, positing, does not "assumptions" make. There's a genuine empirical difference.
• Certainly people do make assumptions and unfair ones, too. Have a specific complaint to address if you'd like a meaningful response, rather than vague generalized grumbling and disapproval. Naturally you don't approve - why would you?
• Those who are "uncomfortable" should probably steer clear of the internet. Certainly understandable, of course, nobody wants to read other people's blanket condemnation and evaluative opinions about their loved ones especially when they don't know them; their intentions, personalities, character. And that is truly the crux and the heart of this matter. Do you get it?
• On the one hand, anyone can easily steer clear of Church of Wells conflict and matters of argument if they so choose. Easy enough!
• On the other hand, Piater is well known for his aggression and antagonistic behaviour. He and his compadres proudly post feats of zealotry and derring-do on YouTube and Facebook. They are absolutely joyful with conflict and they want the attention. It's fully understood that they are motivated by a sense of righteous superiority, as opposed to maliciousness.
(​And so aren't we all.) Everybody gets it.
• Some of us think they're wrong. And have every right to say so.

Last edited by Hythlodaeus (9/22/2013 5:20 pm)

9/21/2013 3:11 am  #13

Erin wrote:

Hi to everyone,

I'm a little bothered by the gossip going through this forum.

Hi Erin. Gossip you say? Interesting. Well, see, what we have here is not gossip, but multiple people sharing similar experiences. I'd also suggest 95% of the claims made on this board are well substantiated with legitimate evidence. Go ahead, browse around. If you want some juicy gossip here, you could always read my comments about Welldur fashion and uniforms. Other than that, if it's gossip you're looking for, you won't find it here.

But please, stay a while. I made scones.

9/21/2013 4:44 pm  #14

Hythlodaeus wrote:

Efficient solution - don't read the forum.

What a novel idea! 

9/22/2013 5:22 pm  #15

Open invitation to Church of Wells - their very own exclusive thread. See "Rebuttal" in 'Who are they again?'
Please post. Please explain. 

9/24/2013 8:46 pm  #16

ldean88 wrote:

His father lives in missouri

where did you learn this?  the edwin 'ted' gardner that i have associated to jacob m gardner who used to reside with ryan ringnald in Grand Prairie.. (get all that??) lives in lone oak texas.  but he used to live in walnut shade, missouri at some point... but i cant find anything online placing him in MO currently.

i love sleuthing on the internet... LOL

if the edwin L. gardner that i found is in fact his father.. his address, phone number and email are all located online if you search hard enough.. ;)

9/24/2013 9:19 pm  #17

He doesn't live in Missouri. Maybe he does now. But he didn't recently.
Either way, we probably shouldn't be looking him up and posting about him. People are already feeling sensitive and he isn't in the Church of Wells, so we should give him his privacy.

It's not a secret anyway.http://i1314.photobucket.com/albums/t570/cowfam/atg.jpg

Edwin's office location. Greenville. I don't think he's there anymore. I think his business failed. That's just gossip, not fact.

9/24/2013 10:05 pm  #18

I disagree, anon.
If he wrote that letter on their website to keep others from labeling his son and followers of his son a cult.... Then he opened his life up to the scrutiny that the CoW is subject to.
If he did not write the open letter.. Then he should stand up for himself because his name is tainted by his affirmation of the cult...

9/24/2013 10:05 pm  #19

Ted relinquished his privacy the moment he wrote a public letter of support that was linked to the public website of the CoW. If he wants to affirm and support the separation of families, ongoing spiritual abuse and other cult-like activity in such a public way then I'm desirous of people contacting him and seeking him out.

9/25/2013 11:18 am  #20

I feel the same exact way about Dr. Cindy Williams as owner of the Cult of Wells headquarters and her stunt with the media.  Let her name be tied to this group right besides Ted.  Dr. Cindy Williams will continue to support Cory and Ashley McLaughlin in order to see her grandson. If she were to the cut financial support to the cult then her relationship with her daughter and grandson would be severed. Where is the Doctrine of Judgement for the McLaughlin's. Don't worry Dr. Cindy WIlliams your not the only grandparent that doesn't say anything too thier kids about what they are doing/involved with. It goes all the way to the top of the cult. Maybe if those parents said something years ago we wouldn't still be locking people up in the prayer closet and baby Faith would be alive and enjoying life.  

Board footera