Church of Wells/YMBBA Ministries

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

9/16/2013 10:16 pm  #1

What they believe/doctrine/theology

.... It's an honest sincere question as the gospel of Christ is ourour great commission. Also, rebirth cannot be forced, it happens through the Holy Spirit..... What must i do to be saved? BELIEVE. GROW? Diligently seek Him..... we are all at different leaves of growth, yet when we get stick on one point (judgment) we fail to allow the Holy Spirit work in the hearts (change) of others. Especially when they've been scoured by human minds and attitudes of every sin we commit. Where, CoW, Do you allow the Holy Spirit to operate? Where, CoW, do you peach the gospel of Christ? ... Have you falling into thinking yourselves more than you ought?....regarding familial idolatry... i ask you, rethink your internet use, it's bordering on idolatry, as is defending yourselves (in which you become the idol). There is peace in knowing Christ, there is hope, love mercy, longsuffering, kindness, joy, etc.... " Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls." ~ Jesus Christ. FollowHIS teachings, not words if man. Why do you not quote Jesus Christ???? (rarely if ever)... (please answer, as I'm quite sure you read these msgs)

9/17/2013 1:10 am  #2

Re: What they believe/doctrine/theology

love n forgiveness wrote:

~ Jesus Christ. FollowHIS teachings, not words if man. Why do you not quote Jesus Christ???? (rarely if ever)... (please answer, as I'm quite sure you read these msgs)

(I'm not Church of Wells, so I'm not answering for them.)

They think they do! That's exactly how they talk. 

10/01/2013 1:45 pm  #3

"Yahweh [God] knows beforehand who will choose Him and who will reject Him."

Well. I guess that's that, then, isn't it?

http://i1314.photobucket.com/albums/t570/cowfam/website.jpg
http://i1314.photobucket.com/albums/t570/cowfam/website1.jpg
http://i1314.photobucket.com/albums/t570/cowfam/website2.jpg
http://i1314.photobucket.com/albums/t570/cowfam/website3.jpg
http://i1314.photobucket.com/albums/t570/cowfam/website4.jpg
http://i1314.photobucket.com/albums/t570/cowfam/website5.jpg

Last edited by Hythlodaeus (10/01/2013 1:49 pm)

10/09/2013 4:24 pm  #4

I have been following the threads and news articles for some time now. I do know(well, I should say I knew them back in the day) a few people in the group and am just so saddened by what has happened and is currently going on there. I just have a few questions that have been bouncing around my head as I process things.

What does CoW believe about children and salvation? Are they saved? Do they have to spend hours, days, weeks being preached at to be "saved"?

I understand that they use only KJV, but why do they speak and write the same way? Is it striclty to make them sound more pure and holy (and to confuse people with the outdated speech)?

Has anyone hired a private investigator to get more information?

If they are to not be in the world, why do so many have Facebook where people post "inappropriate" profile pictures? 

I don't know, I guess I am just trying to make sense of it all. Even though I know that it doesn't make any sense. I am praying for the truth to be revealed to them and be free from the lies they believe.

10/09/2013 6:46 pm  #5

Anon, I know they do not believe children are saved. If you go to the testimony of the 11 year old you will see how she was saved. She was called "wicked" and "vile". I also read one testimony that said they hoped their children would achieve salvation. As for Facebook there is definitely a double standard. I guess some are allowed to post worldy celebrations and some are not!

10/09/2013 10:09 pm  #6

Three of the COW guys recently told my friends daughter that her baby that died at a few months old was in hell.  This was apalling to me.  What about the age of accountability?  This guys are idiots.  Cruel ones at that.  I would never even consider telling anyone from this group that baby Faith, the one they allowed to die, was in hell.  Someone still needs to be held accountable in the death of Faith.  It seems like a clear case of neglect.

10/09/2013 10:14 pm  #7

The above post is not slander, boys.  It is the truth.  If you want people to quit saying unfavorable things about ya'll, quit acting like assholes.

10/10/2013 12:53 am  #8

Oh Wells wrote:

Three of the COW guys recently told my friends daughter that her baby that died at a few months old was in hell.  This was apalling to me.  What about the age of accountability?  This guys are idiots.  Cruel ones at that.  I would never even consider telling anyone from this group that baby Faith, the one they allowed to die, was in hell.  Someone still needs to be held accountable in the death of Faith.  It seems like a clear case of neglect.

First, I love your name.

Second, that is an excellent point. Don't they claim that God "took" Faith from them? If that's the case, either God "took" baby Faith straight to Hell too, or CoW just came up with the most egregious double-standard. 

Out of curiosity, do you know who the three guys were?

10/10/2013 6:48 am  #9

Bobby, Cory, and Eric.  The Sheriff paid them a visit the next day and issued no trespassing warnings.  Supposedly, if they or anyone from the cult, bother him or his daughter again they will be arrested.  Just to two days ago, 2 cult girls came to my friends house with their babies and fresh bread.  I told him that the cult would put the women up to this.  He told them to leave and called and reported the visit to Sheriff's office. These people don't understand what "leave us alone and don't come back means."

10/10/2013 8:04 am  #10

Was this the same girl whom lost her baby so young, that these ladies with bread came to visit? 

First, Deuteronomy 1  little ones whom knewno difference between good and evil were permitted into the promised land. Jesus, compassionate forgiving, meek etc loves children. No other praise is as perfect as a baby.  I've no doubt her baby is in heaven with the one whom forms our inward parts!
they can read and peach old testament all they want, but if they aren't waiting for the Lord to help them they're working outside the Spirit..) 

Second, (please bare with me, some things I've been wondering about this group) :  does she have conflict with parents?  Decent looking?  body size not big?  Of appropriate age to marry?   have some basic Christian background? (i have more but these are the basic ones )

If they continue, do you have stalking laws?   

i know it sounds silly, but question Everything, and always be alert as to you're surroundings and who may be near.... I hope if they try reaching her online she lets someone else know...

Last edited by love n forgiveness (10/10/2013 8:08 am)

Board footera