Church of Wells/YMBBA Ministries

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

9/14/2013 11:22 pm  #11

Re: Friend of CoW/Judy Booker Testimony [combined]

Anon wrote:

He has talked openly about his father to me, and i recall him saying his parents are not saved.

Yes of course. Because NO ONE is saved except for them. It's important to recognize that that very common Christian phrase means something different to them. It has a whole different context and way it happens.

9/14/2013 11:28 pm  #12

tc7665 wrote:

another thing i found really strange.. the letter added from jacob's father reads almost identical to any letter jacob or sean have written.. verbiage and all....

It sure does.

9/14/2013 11:35 pm  #13

Hy gets credit for:

Welldur Entertainment Group 

This could be their newest business.  They could re-launch Eric's hip-hop career. Host walking on water Competitions.  World's Biggest (or smallest) Fasting Competition.  Parent Slandering Competition.  Bible Quote Competions, where the loser spends a week in the prayer closet.  Street Preachers Gone Wild.  Endless oppurtunities.............

Last edited by wellstx (9/18/2013 8:44 pm)

9/14/2013 11:54 pm  #14

there is a ted gardner online from lone oak texas with an affiliate to a jacob m gardner.. but it is one of those pay for sites to find out any info and i think it is just email/phone #/address type of info..
anyone know where jacobgrew up?

9/15/2013 12:01 am  #15

wellstx wrote:

Street Preachers Gone Wild.  Endless oppurtunities.. 

YAY! 

Puritan Jeopardy. But the syntax on reversing the question and answer might be too hard. It'll sound like Yoda.
Q: What is seeking it is I am? Bbzztttt! A: Salvation!

9/15/2013 12:04 am  #16

tc7665 wrote:

Garland, Texas, maybe?

9/15/2013 12:57 am  #17

tc7665 wrote:

another thing i found really strange.. the letter added from jacob's father reads almost identical to any letter jacob or sean have written.. verbiage and all....

Yes, i find that convenient... They're always "defending" themselves and seem to update the website more than any church I've seen.... Id like to actually see his dad on camera voicing his testimony, giving his thoughts.

9/15/2013 8:31 am  #18

Hythlodaeus wrote:

tc7665 wrote:

Garland, Texas, maybe?

He claims Arlington, but his accent tells me Ilinoise, Missouri, or Indiana.

9/15/2013 9:56 am  #19

Jesus in Matthew 12:34-36 says "You brood of vipers, how can you are evil say anything good? For out of the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks. The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him. But I tell you that men will have to give an account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken."

I love the attached commentary on this. It reminds me so much of the young man leading so many in this lie.
​Evil words proceed from an evil heart.

Men's language discovers what country they are of, likewise what manner of spirit they are of. The heart is the fountain, words are the streams. A troubled fountain, and a corrupt spring, must send forth muddy and unpleasant streams. Nothing but the salt of grace, cast into the spring, will heal the waters, season the speech, and purify the corrupt communication. An evil man has an evil treasure in his heart, and out of it brings forth evil things. Lusts and corruptions, dwelling and

reigning in the heart, are an evil treasure, out of which the sinner brings forth bad words and actions, to dishonour God, and hurt others. Let us keep constant watch over ourselves, that we may speak words agreeable to the Christian character. (Mt 12:38-45)

9/15/2013 10:27 am  #20

I believe he is from the Missouri area.

The names of the games are cracking me up!!

Board footera