Church of Wells/YMBBA Ministries

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

9/14/2013 8:35 pm  #1

Friend of CoW/Judy Booker Testimony [combined]

As some of you may or may not know, Mrs. Booker is a local, that has joined in with the "church".  They have recently posted her testimony.  I found this.... strange.  Im not well versed in the Bible, but this just seems.... wrong.

"I continued in my walks with the Lord– but He had yet to reassure me that I was trulysaved. My next door neighbors Tanner and Autumn were visiting one night and Tanner asked how we were doing, so I shared with him what had been happening in my life. Hetold me of the parable in Luke 11:5-9 about the friend asking his neighbor for bread atmidnight. I asked Tanner, “Salvation is free if I just ask him, isn’t it?” He said, "Salvationis free, but he does not have to give it to you. You have to keep knocking, begging,pleading and doing whatever it takes to get him to open the door."

As I said, Im not well versed in the Bible or much relating to Christianity.  It seems as if they are making salvation extremely hard to obtain.  From what I remember being taught, is to just ask for forgiveness and let him in to your heart.  Just thought I would post this for those that havent read this new testimony yet.

Last edited by Bobo The Echo (9/14/2013 8:41 pm)

9/14/2013 8:49 pm  #2

Re: Friend of CoW/Judy Booker Testimony [combined]

Sounds like textbook CoW. The truth is, Christ died for ALL. Not for the 50-60 people following a lie only. He died for them too. For you, Bobo. For Mrs. Booker. For each of us. They do not have a market on Christ, nor do the elders or inhabitants of the church of Wells know our hearts. God is our salvation, our judge, our joy giver, our HOPE!!!

9/14/2013 10:09 pm  #3

another thing i found really strange.. the letter added from jacob's father reads almost identical to any letter jacob or sean have written.. verbiage and all....

9/14/2013 10:13 pm  #4

tc7665 wrote:

another thing i found really strange.. the letter added from jacob's father reads almost identical to any letter jacob or sean have written.. verbiage and all....

I noticed this as well, does anyone know anything about Jake's father?

9/14/2013 10:22 pm  #5

He has talked openly about his father to me, and i recall him saying his parents are not saved.

9/14/2013 10:39 pm  #6

no.. but he is the only one that is hard to research... i just went through all of his facebook pictures.. and no one with the same last name likes any of the pictures of his daughter.. or him and his wife...

is gardner his real last name? 
if he is still close enough to his family that his father would write that letter.. then surely his family would be on fb.. right?  yet none of them 'like' his pictures? 

9/14/2013 10:55 pm  #7

Please refresh my memory. What letter?

9/14/2013 11:00 pm  #8

God's Child wrote:

Please refresh my memory. What letter?

Public statements made by our "earthly" family in support of the Church of Wells

On the COW website under "Recently Added."

9/14/2013 11:12 pm  #9

From Mrs. Booker's Testimony:

I asked Tanner, “Salvation is free if I just ask him, isn’t it?” He said, "Salvationis free, but he does not have to give it to you. You have to keep knocking, begging,pleading and doing whatever it takes to get him to open the door."

God does not just open the door, if we ask?  Could someone explain this to me?  I thought God was a loving God, who would be willing to open the door without requiring one to repeatedly knock, beg, or plead.

9/14/2013 11:17 pm  #10

Bringing this over here. Direct link to the pdf document.

Hythlodaeus wrote:

And here is the next installment of testimony...

God Is Talking, Are You Listening? - The Testimony of the Wife of a Former Mayor of Wells, TX
By Mrs. Judy Booker

(Sort of by Mrs. Booker. Heavily edited/dictated to/embellished by Welldur Entertainment GroupTM) 

http://www.thechurchofwells.com/files/theme/The%20Testimony%20of%20Judy%20Booker.pdf

Board footera