Church of Wells/YMBBA Ministries

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

9/14/2013 10:48 am  #11

Re: A baby dies - what happened?

SheilaSB2
You've hit the nail the head.  These guy's egoes are out of control.  They're just loving all this attention that they've been getting lately I'm sure, even though it's all been negative.  I'll be willing to bet that these boys will be seeing some "definitive action" sooner than later.  They have basically "painted themselves into a corner."  The parents and relatives are starting to speak up on the true character of these guys and this group.  They can say what they want, everyone knows COW is a cult.

9/14/2013 11:18 am  #12

Kjdean49 wrote:

I guess if this gets to the media it will be ignored.

Unfortunately, it seems that you are correct. See, even in this thread on this board. After your post, in this thread with "a baby dies" in the title, the discussion has turned to financial issues. :-(  Why?

9/14/2013 11:35 am  #13

Bringing it here from the mugshot thread.

wellstx wrote:

Kjdean49 wrote:

Randall is married to Stephanie Trejo. They were married last October  and they have a daughter born in July. One that was allowed to be born in a hospital. 

What a novel idea; going to the hospital to have a baby! 

The Welldurs had midwife services at some point. Hard to know when and why they stopped using midwives. Or some women deserve midwives and some don't? Only the really good nice wives get to go to the doctor? Only the good babies get to be born in the hospital? How do they decide that?
How come Ashley McLaughlin got to have medical care at a birthing center, but this baby didn't even rate a midwife?

Or is it that midwives don't want to accept them as clients? Hmmm?

Wondering where the leaders' babies were born (Jake Gardner and Ryan Ringnald)?

Last edited by cowbell (9/14/2013 11:42 am)

9/14/2013 11:44 am  #14

kjdean.. did you ever contact the local program i suggested the other day? 

i agree that baby faith needs to be made more known when regarding this group. 
yes, catherine is current.. but she is a 26 year old woman.  so many people will look at it as she is a grown woman and entitled to her own decision..

however... faith was a helpless 3 day old baby.
one that could have been saved had she had proper prenatal care to diagnose the valve problem early on.. so that a surgeon could have been ready and waiting the minute she was born to do a simple procedure that would have let her live....

hearing kristin's behavior prior to having been affiliated with CoW shows how they convert your thinking.  prior to her affiliation with CoW.. she utilized prenatal care.  she had to have medical intervention with her previous births in a few different ways.  she took the necessary actions that her medical team of midwives suggested because they knew that without it.. the babies possibly wouldn't survive or even carry to full term. 

having known her then.. knowing she put the well being of her unborn child a priority.. trusted the medical staff and was able to deliver healthy babies... it is a complete change from what was allowed to take place in may of last year. 
they can claim to not have brainwashed all they want.. but as a mother.. there is no way you change that drastically when in regards to your children and their well being.  she was a great mother.. and i hope she hasn't lost her joy in those children.  she was always smiling back then.. especially over her children. 
i would love to see her family reunited and for kjdean to be back their lives.

9/14/2013 11:47 am  #15

Remember Ashley is Cory's wife, so I'm sure they get to pick and choose their rules.  Also, Ashley's mother is a physician and they have a relationship, so I'm sure she and the child had access to proper medical care.  It appears that Ashley left town after the townfolk paid them a little visit three weeks ago, and it looks like she is still gone.  Hopefully, she has enough sense to not return to all of this chaos and madness.

9/14/2013 11:52 am  #16

baby Faith's siblings were born in a hospital by a Certified Nurse Midwife.

9/14/2013 12:10 pm  #17

tc7665 wrote:

baby Faith's siblings were born in a hospital by a Certified Nurse Midwife.

And they all lived.  Hopefully, this family's shattered relationship can one day be mended.  Daniel, be a man, and encourage your family to get along.  Life is too short.  Kids should not be denied relationships with their grandparents.  You can agree to disagree, without the family seperation.

9/14/2013 12:26 pm  #18

speaking on Daniel.. not to sway conversation against baby Faith.. but i have a question. 
Being as there are no children old enough in the church to have had this happen yet.. but soon.. the time will come.  What happens when one day your child walks up to you and says "dad, i have been asking the Lord to guide me.. and He has shown me that the things our elders speak are evil...."
Being as you have 2 girls.. and girls arent allowed to speak to the men regarding the Lord.. lets just use your son as an example... what happens then?  do you cast out your own son?  how are your elders planning to deal with that?  how are YOU prepared to deal with that? 

9/14/2013 12:33 pm  #19

tc7665 wrote:

speaking on Daniel.. not to sway conversation against baby Faith.. but i have a question. 
Being as there are no children old enough in the church to have had this happen yet.. but soon.. the time will come.  What happens when one day your child walks up to you and says "dad, i have been asking the Lord to guide me.. and He has shown me that the things our elders speak are evil...."
Being as you have 2 girls.. and girls arent allowed to speak to the men regarding the Lord.. lets just use your son as an example... what happens then?  do you cast out your own son?  how are your elders planning to deal with that?  how are YOU prepared to deal with that? 

These people don't believe that the woman are smart enough to talk to the men about the Lord? I'm being serious.  Is this how it really works?

9/14/2013 12:45 pm  #20

Thanks everyone. Tc, it is a 26 yr old woman and she did make a choice. Just like my daughter made a choice. And Dan. As well as the young women who made the choice to marry the men that God gave the elders the "word" that the marriage should take place. Because fear is so deeply instilled in them they are terrified to go against what the elders say. I've HEARD the anguish in the mother's voice saying her daughter does not love the man she is married to. I HEARD the hopelessness in Kelly's voice in her testimony saying "Kristin, you are right. There is no place else to turn." 

I guess my biggest issue is the lack of accountability for Faith's death. Everyone talks all around it. But this one fact remains...they stood around her while she drew her last breath. I have the recording of Ryan telling a family member how she turned blue and stopped breathing. AND THEY DID NOTHING!!! No way can you justify that. No way. 

Let me assure you all of this one thing. No matter how dark it seems or how great the sorrow and grief become, God is still good. He is bigger than all of this. And, someday, justice will be served.

Board footera