Church of Wells/YMBBA Ministries

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/13/2013 12:39 pm  #1

Criminal behavior - Rogue's Gallery

Book 'em, Danno!

http://i1314.photobucket.com/albums/t570/cowfam/mugshots.jpg

9/13/2013 1:20 pm  #2

Re: Criminal behavior - Rogue's Gallery

I recognize and have seen everyone of these cats, in Wells, except for the bottom left.  Who's that dude?
Also what's the first name of the one on the bottom row and middle?

9/13/2013 1:35 pm  #3

Wow. Weird experience seeing my former friend here. Not gonna say which - but weird. Got chills seeing it. Never seen bottom left before.

9/13/2013 1:42 pm  #4

I've seen him. Not often but he's around.

9/13/2013 1:44 pm  #5

Oh - the ones we can't identify may not be with CoW but may have been with them while they got busted. I know that they have friends in "the faith" at various locations around the nation. So, they may be affiliated with CoW but not part of formal CoW.

That being said, bottom left guy looks like a heavier, tanner, Daniel Scofield (the hair and eyes) from their website album. Can anyone confirm?

9/13/2013 1:55 pm  #6

wellstx wrote:

I recognize and have seen everyone of these cats, in Wells, except for the bottom left.  Who's that dude?
Also what's the first name of the one on the bottom row and middle?

Bottom row middle...Randall?

9/13/2013 2:52 pm  #7

William Pearce

9/13/2013 5:02 pm  #8

so where are the arrest records? that would be interesting to see

9/13/2013 5:11 pm  #9

Eric Corriz's are a bench warrant and a failure to pay fines.  Rick trudeau is criminal trespass the others I'm not sure.  Keondray White has a mugshot online too, his was criminal trespass as well.

9/13/2013 9:37 pm  #10

In the bottom row, the middle picture is randall valdez

Board footera