Church of Wells/YMBBA Ministries

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

9/09/2013 5:51 pm  #1

Loved ones left behind

"I don't quite understand the controversy. I don't understand why people are so fearful of people who are living a Godly life."

http://i1314.photobucket.com/albums/t570/cowfam/dr.jpg

"They open their houses and church to people who have nowhere else to go."

"I don't know if I necessarily agree with their entire faith or their direction. But I absolutely support them trying to live a Godly life," said Cindy Williams.
Cindy Williams is a doctor from Houston. She owns the two-story house where some of the members live. Her daughter, son-in-law, and grandson are all members of the church. She says they're paying her back for the house.
"I don't quite understand the controversy. I don't understand why people are so fearful of people who are living a Godly life," explained Williams.
Williams says she visits with her family often. She truly believe it's Catherine's decision not to see her family. "They open their houses and church to people who have no where else to go," said Williams.

http://www.cbs19.tv/story/23365675/the-gospel-according-to-the-church-of-wells

9/09/2013 6:10 pm  #2

Re: Loved ones left behind

They have nothing else and no where to go because they gave it up for this group!!!! Jake Gardner told me this! We are not fearful we just do not appreciate being told that OUR churches are cults and that with our faith we are condemned! No thank you, not fearful, more offended.

9/10/2013 9:12 pm  #3

"They open their houses and church to people who have no where else to go," said Williams.

Yes they do and to serial killers on the run!

9/15/2013 5:14 pm  #4

So did y'all get a nice phone call or text message?

None of the media stuff is true, be sure to read our website. Love ya, buh-bye.

9/15/2013 5:28 pm  #5

Not us...

9/15/2013 5:39 pm  #6

none here either

9/15/2013 6:04 pm  #7

anon wrote:

Huh? Read your website? Have the welldurs and sheeple stumbled upon our message boards? Who art thou?

9/15/2013 6:35 pm  #8

Pretty sure they have...Sean corrected his punctuation errors. http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/wink.png

9/15/2013 6:56 pm  #9

anon wrote:

Ill be more than happy to recieve a phone call. I have a few questions to ask. Good job lying to the media, mad props bro. Give up the act, im sure you are tired of living a lie. 

9/16/2013 12:00 am  #10

Aegonis3 wrote:

[Huh? Read your website? Have the welldurs and sheeple stumbled upon our message boards? Who art thou?

That's not how it was meant, Aegonis3. Yes, the welldurs do read our message board!
It was sarcasim. Like something they might be saying. I wouldn't be surprised at all if everyone called their parents, just so they can say they did.
They've been doing damage control like crazy. Did you see the latest testimony on the website? More I-hate-my-mother garbage.

Board footera