Church of Wells/YMBBA Ministries

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

9/03/2013 11:25 pm  #21

Re: The Grove Controversy

Hy
I love your humer in all of this madness! It is needed!http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/grin.png

9/04/2013 6:03 am  #22

Hythlodaeus wrote:

wellstx wrote:

Kjdean49 wrote:

I laughed at the term "sheeple" http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/cute.png

Thank you.  I just wish this wasn't so true.  I saw a young man once ask for permission to talk.  These sheeple should question seperation from family being such an important part of joining the Church of Wells.

I guess they're learning military-style discipline? But who does Sean Morris answer to?

That's the beauty of having your own cult.  You don't have to answer to anyone while you are on Earth.  Remember, this is just one out of control, ego-driven, power trip. If he does try to answer anyone it's just a bunch of psycho-babble anyway.  People are on to Sean, even his followers, his 15 minutes of fame will be up soon.

9/04/2013 7:27 am  #23

Hythlodaeus wrote:

K, it was wierd listening to the Q&A recordings last night; some of the stuff Ryan said about Mrs. Grove is exactly what's been said about every other mother. And the same exact stuff about the husband not reproving his wife. I think they have a template that they bring out for the next guy - the "Reprobate Mom Contentious Woman" sermon. A two-part series to be used with "Husband, Reprove Your Bold Wife." In HD, where available.

LMAO!!!

9/04/2013 7:59 am  #24

Aegonis3 wrote:

Hythlodaeus wrote:

K, it was wierd listening to the Q&A recordings last night; some of the stuff Ryan said about Mrs. Grove is exactly what's been said about every other mother. And the same exact stuff about the husband not reproving his wife. I think they have a template that they bring out for the next guy - the "Reprobate Mom Contentious Woman" sermon. A two-part series to be used with "Husband, Reprove Your Bold Wife." In HD, where available.

LMAO!!!

I would rather be bold than a doormat!

9/04/2013 9:11 am  #25

I just notified Stephen at LibertyForCaptives.com

Hopefully he can spark even MORE conversation with an awesome blog post. We've already seen how much he seems to bother CoW. (See: The Death of Faith - a piece on the baby who died in their care last year.)

9/04/2013 9:13 am  #26

I will have the boycot flier ready this afternoon. Will anyone be in attendance and willing distribute it/announce it? Please PM me with your email address and I'll send you the file once it's complete. 

9/04/2013 11:20 am  #27

Worth reposting. Hasn't changed.

Dear Church of Wells members,

Each and every one of you has someone who thinks of you, in the world beyond this group.

Even those of you who think you haven't left anyone behind. You have. A teacher or pastor, a neighborhood child or a student who looked up to you, someone you babysat for or provided some service to, or a senior citizen that enjoyed a pleasant exchange with you in the grocery store.

All loving and kind thought toward you is good. Wholesome. Real. Positive energy. It exists.

Where ever you were, whatever space that you took up on this planet, there's a hole there, a vacuum created by your exit. You won't be replaced. The space you left will be taken up, but it won't be you.

Just know that. That's a fact.

God's design is that every single human on the planet is unique and individual. Truly, no two are the same over centuries of time and generations of people. That is remarkable and amazing. Not a small detail of human existence, no, that's huge! One of God's miracles.

May you find answers to your questions and be blessed with lasting wisdom.

9/04/2013 6:59 pm  #28

We watched the interview Mr. and Mrs. Grove did with KLTV today.  Sean Morris didn't participate.  Ringnald and Gardner did.  Gardner seemed rather dumbstruck when asked about arranged marriages.  He immediately asked for "a moment" and the cameras were turned off.  The reporter said he and Ringnald wanted to pray.
Hmmm

9/04/2013 8:14 pm  #29

Probably shocked that someone figured it out. I have names if needed!

9/05/2013 7:12 am  #30

A video clip from the crowd at CoW headquarters (McLaughlin's house).
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=3507523744191
Source: Pray For Catherine Grove community Facebook

Board footera