Church of Wells/YMBBA Ministries

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

2/07/2014 4:50 pm  #1

CoW - Sound Bites

The concept is that people will not sift through mountains of text to find things that are wrong.  That is one of the reasons that CoW elders are very wordy in everything they say.

Sometimes, things can be packaged into short chunks of a few sentences that touches one specific point.  (A sound bite)  A sound bite might be useful with short conversations via facebook.

I am a very wordy person myself, so I would rarely be able to get things into the 140 characters Twitter format or text message format.  But others were to post things, then we could learn from each other.

Here is my first example sound bite:

Biblical proof that the Church of Wells elders speak their own ideas, not God's ideas.

Q: How can we know when a message from the Church of Wells elders is NOT from the LORD?

A: Based on God's word in Deuteronomy 18:  If what the CoW elders say in the name of the Lord does NOT happen, it is not the LORD's message.  It was the CoW elders own ideas.  Don't be afraid of the CoW elders.

Deuteronomy 18:20-22

20 But if a prophet says something I did not tell him to say as though he were speaking for me, or if a prophet speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet must be killed.”

21 You might be thinking, “How can we know if a message is not from the Lord?”

22 If what a prophet says in the name of the Lord does not happen, it is not the Lord’s message. That prophet was speaking his own ideas. Don’t be afraid of him.

2/07/2014 6:36 pm  #2

Re: CoW - Sound Bites

Sound Bite:

In the words of the Church of Wells elder Sean Morris:
"Willful sin is unatonable sin." (The Condescension of God - Sean Morris - Page 105/106)

In the words of God:
"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (1 John 1:9)

2/07/2014 8:13 pm  #3

I like it, Micah. Excellent. Cutting right through what the REAL problem is.

2/07/2014 8:19 pm  #4

I like this. Think I will get out the communications from our son-in-law and start adding some sound bites.

2/10/2014 3:15 pm  #5

Sound Bite:

SEAN MORRIS teaches: Doctrine of Judgement - Page 23-24

"in the terms of Micah 7:6 it is said to be a salvation through the dishonoring of your father..."

"the Lord is saying that it is righteousness compelling the saints to rise in enmity against the Satanic tyranny of their unconverted parents, and thus they fulfill the saying, "the son dishonoureth the father" (Micah 7:6). Christ is calling for a sword and division, which is a dishonoring of our fathers."

JESUS teaches: Matthew 15 (NLT)

6 You teach people not to honor their father or mother. You rejected what God said for the sake of your own rules.

7 You are hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he said about you:

8 ‘These people show honor to me with words, but their hearts are far from me.

9 Their worship of me is worthless. The things they teach are nothing but human rules.’” (Isaiah 29:13)

Board footera