Church of Wells/YMBBA Ministries

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

2/06/2014 9:12 pm  #11

Re: Legalism: Law, Grace, and Works

Oh ok. I did some research. I sure would hate to have a mom of a serial killer telling me my fruits were bad. Just my opinion.  Since she maintained a relationship with her son, the serial killer and he had just murdered someone when he came to his sisters wedding before being arrested, I'd say she is a poor judge of ones fruits. Purely my observation though.

2/06/2014 9:20 pm  #12

Hythlodaeus wrote:

When Jesus talked about this stuff, it was simple and clear. As the centuries pass, it seems to get rewritten and more complicated. Yes, God was not an author of confusion, but men talking about God certainly are.

this may be my new favorite quote.. so much truth packed into this!!!!

2/06/2014 9:27 pm  #13

aries wrote:

Oh ok. I did some research. I sure would hate to have a mom of a serial killer telling me my fruits were bad. Just my opinion. Since she maintained a relationship with her son, the serial killer and he had just murdered someone when he came to his sisters wedding before being arrested, I'd say she is a poor judge of ones fruits. Purely my observation though.

My thoughts exactly!

So to use some logic here... she has to be a bad fruit inspector...If not then can she be sent to prison for being an accomplice to a serial killer? It has to be one way ot the other. If a+b=c than c-a=b! But maybe that example requiers too much "higher" education for the COW ;)

2/06/2014 9:58 pm  #14

Found it! Whew!
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/0d/74/08/0d7408c94ee848f9282f68d4cf6421d7.jpg

I'm bummed about the negative connotation to the apple. An apple a day keeps the doctor away. 

2/06/2014 10:51 pm  #15

Keep in mind that nobody knew Ma Keyes' son was a serial killer. He hadn't been caught yet, at that time. 
She might be a wretched piece of work but her son's criminal behavior is something separate. I can acknowledge that as parents we are responsible and accountable for the environment we put our kid in that shapes and influences. Her adult son's murderous sociopathy may well be her fault in some way. But she's hardly complicit in serial killing. Unless she actually is. Right?

I imagine Heidi's husband had a fair hand in shaping his son's future. He was a man consumed with all things God, himself. Sources say he died from treatable cardiac issues at the age of 50 (Nov 2002), most likely in Indiana where the family ended up. He refused medical treatment. It was up to God. 
The Keyes women met the Welldurs in 2009, when traveling evangelists parked their RV in their driveway. 

In the end, folks, sociopaths are generally born that way. 

2/07/2014 1:41 am  #16

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q782/ahythlodaeus/fruit_zps42659275.jpg

2/07/2014 10:58 am  #17

Omg, I just about choked on my breakfast.

To clarify what I was saying about Heidi. She has taken a position to judge ones fruits, and could tell by spending less than a day with Mrs. Groves that she had bad fruits. I ponder then why she could not judge or tell how bad her son's fruits where. Did not mean to imply she helped create a serial killer or took part in anything. But when he visited for the wedding he had just murdered the young coffee barista. They were able to track him here because he used her credit card in Lufkin which is a hop skip and a jump from Wells. But Heidi, the fruit judger could not pick up on the scent of his rotten fruit with fresh blood on his hands. Hmmm, fruit for thought.

2/07/2014 11:37 am  #18

aries wrote:

But Heidi, the fruit judger could not pick up on the scent of his rotten fruit with fresh blood on his hands. Hmmm, fruit for thought.

So it's a question of the value of Heidi Keyes' judgement. 

2/07/2014 2:20 pm  #19

anonymous wrote:

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q782/ahythlodaeus/fruit_zps42659275.jpg

I LITERALLY laughed out loud.. that is hilarious.

2/07/2014 2:47 pm  #20

Hythlodaeus wrote:

aries wrote:

But Heidi, the fruit judger could not pick up on the scent of his rotten fruit with fresh blood on his hands. Hmmm, fruit for thought.

So it's a question of the value of Heidi Keyes' judgement. 

Yes, exactly. Maybe not value, but validity. Seems to me it is just something they use in order to justify why you are not worthy. Broken down like this- you don't cause trouble for us, you have good fruit. You do cause trouble- you have bad fruit. That way they can justify to the recruit why they must not keep company with you. But a serial killer- his fruit was fine?? Looks like their fruit judging process is broken.

Board footera