Church of Wells/YMBBA Ministries

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

2/03/2014 6:17 pm  #1

Canada - Steven and Mandy McRae

Posted January 30, 2013.

http://www.stevenandmandy.org/an-urgent-message-to-the-persecutors-of-the-church-of-wells/

An excerpt:

So you see, the old Catherine is DEAD, the Catherine that was controlled by the devil, is now free in Christ Jesus; she is a new creature drawn by GOd's power to freedom forever. You see, you can not touch her, for she no longer lives, that is Catherine that you used to know. Even if it were possssible, through your lying, and scheming, mischievousley evil work and plots, and alliances of darkness because of your controlling spirit, and you kidnap Catherine, through bribes, whatever kind of sorcery, or by the brute force of brute beasts, so even if you could somehow someway win against God, which is impossible, and you got her home with you, you would hate her, because you hate Me, says the LORD Jesus. And all they that hate Me love death. [Proverbs 8:36]

The old Catherine is dead, and she is alive forevermore in Me, in My house, the Jerusalem above, freedom forevermore in Me, says the LORD Jesus Christ. Amen and amen, forever and ever.

2/03/2014 9:18 pm  #2

Re: Canada - Steven and Mandy McRae

That seemed to be the only "real" line of text and independent thought. The rest was a nice lunch buffet of King James verses.

But, I am flattered really. It's been a while since Woe has been pronounced upon me. Like.. woah.

2/03/2014 9:28 pm  #3

Lunch buffet- haha. Yes, I do find it interesting someone living in the remote forest of the British Columbia can discuss the goings on in Wells, Texas like he is there personally. Woe.

2/03/2014 10:49 pm  #4

Interesting. This is a page off the main website devoted to Church of Wells (stevenandmandy.org/the-church-of-wells/). Revived wells? What does that mean?
They've got multiple websites, an internet-based ministry. Husband and wife team. They're something more than mere street preachers; they are on a mission from God "as Aquilla and Priscilla." Wandering "the streets of Jerusalem" for 13 years.
Husband got fired from a caregiver job at an old folks home in Vernon B.C. because he kept a list of residents and targeted them for proselytizing. Amanda is a "decent" woman who wears long skirts and avoids the beach due to its immodesty.

Amanda says "Since our message of Christ was so offensive to all denominations and those not born again, we lost great numbers of people from following our posts." Like Church of Wells, they mean all other churches and individuals. The term "born again" is only legitimate when one is in their church. Because, of course, everyone hates God. Society comprises false Christians. Amanda says, "Jesus Christ is the Son of God. Taken lightly, this doesn't mean much in our modern society..." Sure.

They identify Sean Morris, Ryan Ringnald and Jake Gardner as "Fellow Heirs" -- which I'll assume is meant as inheriting the Kingdom of Heaven or something -- as well as "The Watchmen." All of Jake Gardner's videos from his "Times Square Church Exposed" website are posted.

Apparently, their banner is Leviticus 20:36. I looked it up. This is freaky, even as cherry-picked scripture used outside of context. 
http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q782/ahythlodaeus/lev_zps8cc4dc15.jpg?t=1391387870

2/04/2014 7:44 pm  #5

this BC group is confusing...
they don't believe in seminary... but they look to be setting up a "teaching" site to instruct others?? making them some form of seminary, no?

they don't believe women are to instruct the men.. yet mandy's last two posts are directed to instructing men and regarding the priest's false beliefs...

definitely interesting.  and everything they have written out was within the last six weeks?.. 

2/05/2014 10:18 am  #6

http://www.beautyofholiness.org/about/

Scroll about half way down the page, below the pictures of the people/books that are posted there is an About Us section. She explains that in 2011 they started getting a computer together from different pieces donated, found in garbage etc and then spent 2 years surfing the web trying to make it all come together. It appears these new sites have just gotten up and running and they hold links to other sites and blogs they have been doing over time? Specualtion. But some things posted recently have a notation "published September 2012" The rest of the About Us ia also interesting reading.

The main site links to several others, the revivedwells.org and the beutyofholiness.org. Very hard to follow the various links, and way it is organized. Parts of the blog seem to be "teachings" and then some are more about their life in the 400 acre woods.

2/05/2014 12:57 pm  #7

aries wrote:

It appears these new sites have just gotten up and running and they hold links to other sites and blogs they have been doing over time?

They had an extensive web presence in the past. All the social media formats, websites, YouTube, Scribd, slashdocs, SoundCloud [soundcloud.com/stevenmandy5]. They were affiliated with Gateway Missions at one time. 

They took everything down and according to her, her internet use is restricted to only what's necessary for her new websites -- "as though the internet does not exist." Never ever surfs the web, no. She doesn't say why. One can read between the lines that it's the devil or something. Internet is internet. You are either on it or you are not. There's no degrees. Just discretion and self-discipline. A mousepad is not a Ouji Board.

http://www.themarysue.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/ouija-board-movie-300x131.jpg

http://www.turnbacktogod.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/ouija-board.jpg

These people's "mission" is to look for street people to preach to. It's selfish. It's not about making a difference in lives, helping those less fortunate. It's all about them. Their goals and agenda. Fulfilling what they want, their own needs and wants. Their own satisfaction. Just like "Church of Wells."

2/05/2014 4:04 pm  #8

I agree with your last line, Hyth. 

if they were to join 'sects' in the woods.. it would be interesting to see two narcissists try to be in charge; fulfilling their own ideas on how things are run..

2/19/2014 2:08 am  #9

Mandy: "You became that person who filled my thoughts during this time that the Word of the Lord went out through Steven"

?

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e392/FaithForum/mcrae3_zps1870c2bb.jpg

2/19/2014 6:05 pm  #10

Mandy McRae's 'Beauty of Holiness' blog

An Exhortation To The Church
Jan 26, 2014

An Exhortation to Church Members, by Rolfe Barnard  [LISTEN]

An Address To The Church, By Sean Morris               [LISTEN]

At 7:45, Mandy says something like this: woman should not speak. If anyone wants to learn, they should go home and learn from their husbands.

"And behold, there it is...the law commanded. She is not to interfere with the spiritual matters in such a carnal way, for it is a shame unto her. A shame for a bride to behave so unseemingly as to usurp authority, rather than with meekness and lowliness of mind, committing her soul and duty to God."

When Mandy says this, on the screen it says "Deuteronomy 25:11, 12". 
http://i61.tinypic.com/14mddj.jpg

But that isn't what that set of scripture says. Here's what it says:
11 When men strive together one with another, and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him, and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrets:
12 Then thou shalt cut off her hand, thine eye shall not pity her.

This is about customary Middle Eastern talionic retribution that a woman's hand should be cut off if she grabs the testicles of a man her husband is brawling with.

Okay, weird. That's quite an interpretation. 

Here's the whole passage. King James Version.
25 If there be a controversy between men, and they come unto judgment, that the judges may judge them; then they shall justify the righteous, and condemn the wicked.
2 And it shall be, if the wicked man be worthy to be beaten, that the judge shall cause him to lie down, and to be beaten before his face, according to his fault, by a certain number.
3 Forty stripes he may give him, and not exceed: lest, if he should exceed, and beat him above these with many stripes, then thy brother should seem vile unto thee.
4 Thou shalt not muzzle the ox when he treadeth out the corn.
5 If brethren dwell together, and one of them die, and have no child, the wife of the dead shall not marry without unto a stranger: her husband's brother shall go in unto her, and take her to him to wife, and perform the duty of an husband's brother unto her.
6 And it shall be, that the firstborn which she beareth shall succeed in the name of his brother which is dead, that his name be not put out of Israel.
7 And if the man like not to take his brother's wife, then let his brother's wife go up to the gate unto the elders, and say, My husband's brother refuseth to raise up unto his brother a name in Israel, he will not perform the duty of my husband's brother.
8 Then the elders of his city shall call him, and speak unto him: and if he stand to it, and say, I like not to take her;
9 Then shall his brother's wife come unto him in the presence of the elders, and loose his shoe from off his foot, and spit in his face, and shall answer and say, So shall it be done unto that man that will not build up his brother's house.
10 And his name shall be called in Israel, The house of him that hath his shoe loosed.
11 When men strive together one with another, and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him, and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrets:
12 Then thou shalt cut off her hand, thine eye shall not pity her.
13 Thou shalt not have in thy bag divers weights, a great and a small.
14 Thou shalt not have in thine house divers measures, a great and a small.
15 But thou shalt have a perfect and just weight, a perfect and just measure shalt thou have: that thy days may be lengthened in the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.
16 For all that do such things, and all that do unrighteously, are an abomination unto the Lord thy God.
17 Remember what Amalek did unto thee by the way, when ye were come forth out of Egypt;
18 How he met thee by the way, and smote the hindmost of thee, even all that were feeble behind thee, when thou wast faint and weary; and he feared not God.
19 Therefore it shall be, when the Lord thy God hath given thee rest from all thine enemies round about, in the land which theLord thy God giveth thee for an inheritance to possess it, that thou shalt blot out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven; thou shalt not forget it.

Board footera