Church of Wells/YMBBA Ministries

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

1/24/2014 1:18 pm  #1

Good news!!

A sweet resident of Wells sent me the birth announcement of my newest grandson, Judah Leon Pursley, who was born on January 3, weighing 9lbs 5 oz. A big boy 

I sent my son-in-law a text of congratulations and asked for a picture which he sent! What a huge blessing!!

1/24/2014 1:22 pm  #2

Re: Good news!!

Awww, Karen... http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png

1/24/2014 1:36 pm  #3

Nice! That's lovely!

1/24/2014 2:12 pm  #4

I'm so very happy for you, KJ and for Kristin..
so many months of prayer over her desire for the blessing of children. 
I pray that she gets them out of the group and ends their exposure of hate quickly!

1/24/2014 7:35 pm  #5

Congratulations to all.  Way to go Daniel!  Glad you did the right thing.  I don't know all of the famiy dynamics and they are none of my business, but I do encourage you to continue to do the right thing and invite your mother-in-law to see the new baby in person.

1/24/2014 7:49 pm  #6

Congrats! I'm curious, do you know of it was a home birth or in a hospital?

Edit: Wow autocorrect fail. Apologies to those that saw it before the edit.

Last edited by Aegonis3 (1/25/2014 11:11 am)

Board footera