Church of Wells/YMBBA Ministries

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

12/01/2013 10:36 pm  #21

Re: What they are now

Started with Dylan McCabe, Daniel Pursley (Kristin), Cory McLaughlin. 
Then Sean and Jesse Morris (Lindsey), Lindsey's sister Stephanie, Kelsey Kohler, Chris Faulkner, Carmen Keuhlborn and Bianca (Germany), Reina Fiera, Ryan Ringnald.
http://jmgardner.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/18644_1277250183054_1583972313_714859_1484632_n1.jpg?w=300&h=224

Church of Arlington
Jake Gardner, Masao Gonthier, William Pearce, Kevin Fessler, Chris Smith, Jordan Fraker [Calvary Bible College recruitment]. Eric Corriz, Brett Michalk, Richard and Tanner Trudeau, Patrick Jones.

http://jmgardner.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/img_0016.jpg?w=500&h=392

Jake, Sean, Ryan teamed up with Monroe Rice.

William Pearce traveling with Shawn Hole's bus. "Shawn The Baptist"
http://jmgardner.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/william-002.jpg?w=500&h=375

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2yyBpUgCEu36U8Eshn6ISL1HkqWgmEiJV6NMbYFQ73LBzZxockg

The women roll in single and marry the men. Rough estimate: 22 couples. 29 men, 26 women. Seven single men, four single women (two marriageable).
55 adults, maybe 54 today. 35-40 children; mostly infants with the oldest child under 13.
http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q782/ahythlodaeus/members_zpsf2179a12.jpg

12/01/2013 11:59 pm  #22

Jordan Fraker was married to Nickie before they joined the church of Arlington.

12/02/2013 12:13 am  #23

and minus one...Ashley is gone!

12/02/2013 1:50 am  #24

Saved wrote:

Jordan Fraker was married to Nickie before they joined the church of Arlington.

They're counted. Ashley = "55 adults, maybe 54 today."

12/02/2013 1:45 pm  #25

'Church of Wells' now makes up more than 10% of Wells, Texas.

Here's my questions:
There's at least 50 of them on MediCaid/Medicare/State Assistance Programs. That means my tax dollars pay for someone else's religion. I don't want to pay for cult beliefs and general hatred. As a taxpayer, I don't owe anyone else their spiritual beliefs. America or not. I want to pay for good schools and roads and libraries. 

They probably haven't paid much tax themselves. Being ex-students and people with no jobs and no visible means of income. Jake Gardner said they live on "love gifts." I don't think there's a tax category for that.

Public assistance and food stamps - they get assistance from the County and the state. Then they use that assistance at the church store and buy goods, services, etc from their own church-owned business set-ups. So the church is generating revenue from tax dollars. Because R&R Mercantile is a food stamp vendor. Church members buy gas and whatever household goods from itself. It all goes to Charity Enterprises, Inc. and the nine "board of directors" which are the "elders," the deacons, and family heads of household. They can manipulate retail prices here and there. Get a little extra from those public assistance programs.
Is anyone auditing this church business structure? Can you say "conflict of interest" and invitation for corruption? It's EXACTLY the same structure as FLDS. I bet they used their playbook!

They have 90 people living in four or five houses. More than half of them children. Seriously? That's 18 to 25 people each. How are they managing the septic systems? Why is this okay with the department of health? Their landlords?

Come on. Is anyone in the county and state governments paying attention to this? Is anyone curious? By the time anyone gets the guts to wonder, it'll be far too late.

12/02/2013 2:00 pm  #26

I agree with everything you said 100%. You seem to be knowledgeable about the situation. Maybe you could be the one to get something in motion? There are some, I believe, residents of Wells that cruise around on this forum.

anonymous wrote:

'Church of Wells' now makes up more than 10% of Wells, Texas.

Here's my questions:
There's at least 50 of them on MediCaid/Medicare/State Assistance Programs. That means my tax dollars pay for someone else's religion. I don't want to pay for cult beliefs and general hatred. As a taxpayer, I don't owe anyone else their spiritual beliefs. America or not. I want to pay for good schools and roads and libraries.

I don't understand this point. Our taxes go to Medicare and all, but we don't get to decide who, and who doesn't, get to benefit. That's on the government.  I wouldn't want my taxes funding medicare for child abusers, but I can't make that call.

12/02/2013 2:43 pm  #27

Aegonis3 wrote:

...I don't understand this point. Our taxes go to Medicare and all, but we don't get to decide who, and who doesn't, get to benefit. That's on the government.  I wouldn't want my taxes funding medicare for child abusers, but I can't make that call.

I think the point that anon is making is that they are intentionally scamming the government, us the tax payers, by using food stamps and the like, to supoport church-owned businesses.

If you can lie to someone's face about your supposed revelation of a preson's salvation, what's a few bucks from the state to keep your "followers" imprisoned?

12/02/2013 3:18 pm  #28

I understand that angle of it. I was reference Anonymous' desire to not have CoW receive Medicare because he/she doens't want cults receiving benefits that he/she helps pay for. We pay for others' benefits, but we can't choose who to include or exclude.

12/02/2013 3:59 pm  #29

Agreed. That's what elections are for. As with you, there's several things I don't really like paying for, but as long as there's no fraud involved, it is what it is. My concern about this issue is fraud or potential fraud.

Last edited by mtriplett1 (12/02/2013 4:01 pm)

12/02/2013 9:06 pm  #30

Referring to the first picture of the original group at the beginning of this thread..  It seems the women are wearing pants.  And the whole group appear rather suburban upper middle class, not at all what the group looks like now.   It is interesting to watch the evolution of the group in the way they speak and what is worn.

Heb 4:12

Board footera