Church of Wells/YMBBA Ministries

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

12/07/2013 8:05 pm  #1

Masao Gonthier "Jesus is Lord"

Sunday, November 3, 2013

The Question of the Hour: Christ or Antichrist?

​Lord willing, we will all someday soon know how to spell the word martyr. Professing Christian, O beloved Remnant scattered upon the hills, are you ready? Will you “follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth” (Rev 14:4)? Please read this short blog post.

"I sometime wonder when persecution really comes, how many of will stand the test? Will we have what it takes? You can't love theology, you can't love a creed, you can only a living person which is Jesus Christ" - Leonard Ravenhill

“Why were men, women and children martyred wholesale in the 1st century? It was because the world hated them, their Lord and their message. Why doesn't the world hate you, reader, like Christ said it would? Are you compromised? Have you bowed the knee to the antichrist? In a generation when his doctrine permeates the very atmosphere of our world, have you just gone with the flow, or have you stemmed the tide? Have you stood in the gap? Have you repaired the breach? O God, open our eyes to our condition and save us all”! - Jake Gardner

Sunday, October 13, 2013

The Deception of God: Baalam

Not only is the God of the Bible “a God that hidest thyself” (Isa 45:15), He does verily deceive and damn truth rejecting persons who do therefor inevitably have “pleasure in unrighteousness” (2Th 2:10-12).

Jer 4:10 Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! surely thou hast greatly deceived this people and Jerusalem, saying, Ye shall have peace; whereas the sword reacheth unto the soul.

Are you among the perilous men (2Tm 3:1-5) who “find no vision from the LORD” (Lam 2:6-9) or are you under a God-sent delusion of doom like Balaam (Num 22), who had the perception that he was in the favor of God, even being led of the Lord, yet in reality his way became “dark and slippery” (Ps 35:6) for the unholy liberties he brought before God that did spring from his own elusive heart that “is
 deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked” (Jer 17:9) and thus “God's anger was kindled” (Num 22:22).

Praying that those that fit the description will, by the grace of God one day say with hot tears of godly sorrow (2Co 7:10,11) streaming down their cheeks, “I have sinned; for I knew not that thou stoodest in the way against me” (Num 22:34).

Psa 18:26 
With the pure thou wilt shew thyself pure; and with the froward thou wilt shew thyself froward.

God said “I WILL KILL her children with death; and all the
churches shall know that I AM HE WHICH SEARCHETH
(Rev 2:23).

12/10/2013 4:14 pm  #2

Re: Masao Gonthier "Jesus is Lord"

If persecution is the yardstick by which one would measure the church, the church throughout Judea, Galilee and Samaria shortly after the time of Saul's conversion would not qualify to be a church by your standards.
Acts 9:31 (NIV) Then the church throughout Judea, Galilee and Samaria enjoyed a time of peace and was strengthened. Living in the fear of the Lord and encouraged by the Holy Spirit, it increased in numbers.

12/10/2013 10:55 pm  #3

What's a froward?

On a serious note, I find it fascinating that they are starting to quote their own elders right next to theologians like Ravenhill... 

Last edited by Aegonis3 (12/10/2013 10:56 pm)

12/11/2013 1:10 am  #4

Stubbornly contrary and disobedient. Middle English adjective.

"A froward man soweth strife: and a whisperer separateth chief friends" -- Proverbs 16:28 

11/30/2014 8:23 pm  #5

Thanks for asking, Pastor Roden. A year ago this month, he said this: "Lord willing, we will all someday soon know how to spell the word martyr."

I wish he would have answered. These men refuse to answer legitimate questions asked directly. Doesn't reflect well on the "Church of Wells." The idea of delivering the gospel to all people would be better served if they were approachable and honest. It would better serve their group and engagement with others, as well.

Without an answer, in a vacuum, we will assume that to be nothing more than a melodramatic attention-seeking Twitter-type message of 140 characters or less.

Good luck, Masao. The one thing you boys haven't tried yet, is honest, well-mannered, good-faith conversation. In standard American English.

Board footera