Church of Wells/YMBBA Ministries

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

11/21/2013 12:14 am  #1

Members who left

We have a ton of threads about the latest members of CoW. Why don't we make a thread that tracks every member who has left?

I know that Ashley McLaughlin is one. Who else? 

11/21/2013 12:46 pm  #2

Re: Members who left

The latest escapee is Nathan Funk...only there for a few weeks I believe

11/21/2013 1:01 pm  #3

4everfaithful wrote:

The latest escapee is Nathan Funk...only there for a few weeks I believe

glad he got out before getting in too deep.  smart boy!!

11/21/2013 2:19 pm  #4

Patrick Jones left when they were still in Arlington.

11/21/2013 4:25 pm  #5

Dylan McCabe got out. Church of Arlington.
A young east coast girl got out last fall. Very difficult. Still troubling.

11/21/2013 6:52 pm  #6

Wow! That's a lot more than I thought. It would seem as if they are losing more members than they are gaining, correct? Unless they are gaining members we haven't heard of...

11/23/2013 7:57 am  #7

How long has Preethi David been  linked to CoW page with a scribed page?  This seems to fly in the face of what erupts from the elders mouths (on so many levels "I am grieved")  I have been following and silently praying from the moment I heard Catherine had left our home state of Arkansas and landed with this group parading as a church.  As I quietly researched who these homebreakers masquerading as elders were I found this forum and was very relieved to see others who were on the same thought process, yet heartbroken to realize it was a compilation of family members divided by or permanently injured by the actions of these egotistical young men.  I may sound harsh..I am praying for all involved, but time is a precious priceless gift and they have no regard for what they are truly doing...when God decided to take my father home at an early age that wound healed because it was in His hands.  What is being torn apart by these elders is not God...God does.tear apart families ...make them grieve for their live family members as if they were dead...this is not God ...this is twisted egotistical logic of your own making from which an awakening will hopefully occur sooner than later.

11/24/2013 4:13 pm  #8

demis wrote:

How long has Preethi David been linked to CoW page with a scribed page?

No idea.

12/02/2013 1:58 pm  #9

I am curious how/why Ashley has left? Does anyone have any information on her exit?

12/02/2013 2:13 pm  #10

wondering wrote:

I am curious how/why Ashley has left? Does anyone have any information on her exit?

Me too.

It doesn't take a genius to know that a young woman with no job (and probably never had a job), no income and no education, with a history of bunking up with other people, could not possibly lease, let alone pay for, a $2,000/month luxury loft apartment.
She may have been planning a family trip for a long time. More than likely she's staying temporarily in a corporate condo owned any one of the wealthy individuals and families she's associated with. There's all kinds of possible reasons for an absence, other than that she left the church group. It's not like she's actively making a home for herself somewhere else.

People read her instagram and facebook and make assumptions. Interesting how she wants the general public to see her daily activities.

Board footera