Church of Wells/YMBBA Ministries

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

10/09/2013 4:02 pm  #1

Housekeeping

Knock knock. Housekeeping. Here to take out your dirty laundry.

Please list all complaints, desired edits, messages and topics to remove, change and modify.
Requests will be dealt with as listed. Please be patient, it will take awhile.
I invoice at $65 per hour. Include a billing address with your request.
Thank you. 

10/09/2013 5:23 pm  #2

Re: Housekeeping

Hi Admin,

Please make custom titles. I want to be High Templar. Or Sith Lord. Your call there.

And, while you're at it, please keep doing an awesome job.

You rock.
Love, everyone.

10/09/2013 5:33 pm  #3

<standing ovation>http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/shout.png

10/10/2013 10:56 pm  #4

Aegonis3 wrote:

Hi Admin,

Please make custom titles. I want to be High Templar. Or Sith Lord. Your call there.

And, while you're at it, please keep doing an awesome job.

You rock.
Love, everyone.

Aeg!  Sith Lord!  Awesome!

1/30/2014 10:40 pm  #5

This forum is about safe anonymity. I know that's not how it is around the internet - everybody's always gotta know who everybody else is - but that's how it is here. There's no problem with posting unregistered, using any screen name you like. Not a thing wrong with that. 
http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q782/ahythlodaeus/troll_zps0d87498b.jpg?t=1391284532

If you attempt to register with a phony email address, you won't get emails that you have to have to complete registration. Membership doesn't get you anything except the ability to private message other members. But this forum wasn't set up for a large volume of that, it's a courtesy. Everything has bandwidth and usage caps. Hence, the private group as an alternative for privacy.

I've spent a fair amount of time over the last month attempting to troubleshoot a problem I can't see. If there's a legit problem, it needs to be addressed and fixed. If it's a problem with the host site, admin here has no control over it and is obliged to report it for a maintenance ticket. The goal is to fix it. 

► Be sure what you're registering for.
► Use a working email address. Don't bother otherwise.
► Report glitches to Admin directly so it can be fixed.

2/02/2014 2:12 pm  #6

You are free to say anything you like here. Speak freely. Accept the natural consequences and outcome.

What will not be allowed:​
 Addressing forum participants in a rude manner​
 Using the baby's death and painful moments revealed on this forum or anywhere else, as a personal insult

This is not negotiable.

I am very sorry for all of you that have lost loved ones to this horrible organization.  I often wonder why those of you that are parents/grandparents of children in this group sit in your homes so far away and not so far away NOT make the trip to Wells, TX!  It is so easy to say you live far away and you do NOT KNOW what to do...BUT YOUR CHILDREN & GRANDCHILDREN NEED YOUR HELP!!!  Prayers are wonderful BUT they are NOT enough!!  All of you parents/grandparents should ban together and visit on the same weekend sometime (UNANNOUNCED to the CoW) - what do you have to lose?  What is the Cow going to do if there were 100 plus parents and grandparents standing before them wanting to see their loved ones?  Call the Sheriff - so let them- IT WOULD MAKE FOR A GOOD NEWS REPORT "FAMILIES DEMANDING OUT OF LOVE TO SEE THEIR CHILDREN" there is NOTHING wrong with that and my friends that is NOT breaking ANY law!!!  To the lady that posted about her step son Cory McLaughlin - I encourage her to help the Grove Family "GO AND TAKE CATHERINE" if that is what she has repeatedly encouarged, I encourage ALL of you to "GO AND TAKE YOUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN"  who and what are you exactly afraid of??? It can't be any worse than what you already have. To the CoW members who have left and WILL NOT come forward to help you in my eyes are just as GUILTY - you are accomplices!!!  You KNOW of the ABUSE (and ABUSE comes in MANY FORMS) you KNOW the WHO, WHEN, WHERE, HOW & WHY... you left the CoW because of it BUT YOU WON"T come forward to help save lives! 

There is ALOT that is not right about this organization - yes a Serial Killer has Family Members that are involved was he involved I do not know - but his mothers home is where all the ladies meet and she judges peoples fruits??  Rick Trudeau has been ARRESTED in NY for LIFE THREATS to a WOMAN - do you want your daughters around this man? A Baby died at the hands of this group and they prayed for 15 hours over its body before calling 911 - do you want that for your child or grandchild if they needed medical attention while being with this group? Your loved ones go missing in the  night, they quit their jobs, sell their items, and give their money away and you are OK with this?  The list goes on and on...we all have read the stories.

Please don't say you live to far away - if its the last thing you do in your life please make the effort to go and save your children!!! For everyone who scrutinize The Grove Family and for those of us who do not - Let us learn from them - a lesson in Family, a lesson in Love, a lesson in perserverance, a lesson in steadfast faith and the WILL NOT TO GIVE UP!

Board footera