Church of Wells/YMBBA Ministries

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

10/06/2013 11:02 pm  #11

Re: New Recruit

I think I'll add to the final step in the recruitment process: CoW offers to pay for the entire move and living expenses. I'm assuming even more so for women. I'd assume the church supports their basic needs until they begin the courtship process...

That way money and lack of shelter are excuses. It's basically a free one-way ticket down.

Last edited by Admin (10/07/2013 2:26 pm)

10/06/2013 11:04 pm  #12

burp

Last edited by Hythlodaeus (10/09/2013 4:23 pm)

10/06/2013 11:07 pm  #13

Also - I wish there was a way we could intervine and send this Preethi person to our board...

Last edited by Admin (10/07/2013 2:25 pm)

10/06/2013 11:17 pm  #14

Is that Chris Faulkner in the picture?

10/06/2013 11:21 pm  #15

We need a cast of characters. I'm getting pretty lost. Who is a good story teller?

Last edited by Aegonis3 (10/06/2013 11:25 pm)

10/06/2013 11:28 pm  #16

Aegonis3 wrote:

We need a cast if characters. I'm getting pretty lost. Who is a good story teller?

I'm not a good story teller but what we have is a potential CoW recruit, Preethi. That is Chris Faulkner in the photo.  At least 1 elder and another CoW are in MN to ugh to "talk" to Preethi.  I hope it's not to late.

Last edited by Amena (10/07/2013 5:10 pm)

10/06/2013 11:37 pm  #17

burp

Last edited by Hythlodaeus (10/09/2013 4:23 pm)

10/07/2013 12:05 am  #18

Sooo, I guess Chris Faulkner ISNT out?

10/07/2013 7:57 am  #19

It's crazy watching this process play out in real time. I think this is similar to how my immediate family member was recruited.

To be honest, I'm not sure what anyone can do. If people warn her or tell her that this group is bad news, the elders will probably use that as fuel. "Look, we are being persecuted, just like all good Christians should be if they are spreading the good news." This is so sad.

10/07/2013 11:03 am  #20

MrSnrub wrote:

If people warn her or tell her that this group is bad news, the elders will probably use that as fuel. "Look, we are being persecuted, just like all good Christians should be if they are spreading the good news." This is so sad.

Exactly what they will and are already doing. Predictable, out of the playbook.

Board footera