Church of Wells/YMBBA Ministries

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

10/06/2013 9:59 pm  #1

New Recruit

Our Texas Boys are in Minnesota tonight on a headhunting buying recruiting salvation rescue trip...

Man, they are fast! They go from grooming a recruit to showing up to grab their recruit overnight. There's no question they are extremely skilled at this.

http://i1314.photobucket.com/albums/t570/cowfam/preethi1.jpg?t=1381112606

http://i1314.photobucket.com/albums/t570/cowfam/preethi2.jpg?t=1381112776

http://i1314.photobucket.com/albums/t570/cowfam/preethi3.jpg?t=1381113261
http://i1314.photobucket.com/albums/t570/cowfam/preethi4.jpg?t=1381113016
http://i1314.photobucket.com/albums/t570/cowfam/preethi5.jpg?t=1381113216

10/06/2013 10:13 pm  #2

Re: New Recruit

Is she single?

10/06/2013 10:16 pm  #3

Oh my.  Prayers for her protection.

10/06/2013 10:23 pm  #4

So they just get up and drive 16 hours to talk to a random person on the internet because they might need saving? That's insane!!! 

And isn't it a little disconcerting that all these people's friends are just praying? Shouldn't they go talk some sense into the person? Can we at least warn them about what they are getting into?

Last edited by Admin (10/07/2013 2:40 pm)

10/06/2013 10:29 pm  #5

Single.
A quivering obedient daughter type. Very religious, Bible-Believin' protestant.
Anybody else seeing the pattern here?  <Kj, put your hand down.>

This girl posted on Pray for Catherine Grove facebook, a long heart-felt honest plea to be fair to them and appreciate their Christian Genius. <I made that up.>
Somebody engaged her and told her to be careful about being asked to join them. PFCG deleted it.

10/06/2013 10:38 pm  #6

It's like watching a slow motion abduction.  

10/06/2013 10:40 pm  #7

MrSnrub wrote:

So they just get up and drive 16 hours to talk to a random person on the internet because they might need saving? That's insane!!! 

And isn't it a little disconcerting that all these people's friends are just praying? Shouldn't they go talk some sense into the person? Can we at least warn them about what they are getting into?

Sending messages is the only idea I have right now.

Last edited by Admin (10/07/2013 2:23 pm)

10/06/2013 10:43 pm  #8

MrSnrub wrote:

So they just get up and drive 16 hours to talk to a random person on the internet because they might need saving? 

They meet them somewhere initially. Like at a family church camp or bible conference. Friend 'em on Facebook. Make friends. Skype and phone calls. It's a grooming process. But when they seem like they maybe might want to make the committment to moving to Texas, and they'll think about - that's when the boys show up in person and help them decide.

10/06/2013 10:52 pm  #9

Preethi Moses Mercy David   September 17
Does my living sacrifice please You, Lord? O by faith to behold the light of Your countenance when the aroma reaches You if it is or will be sweet to You! Thank You for the suffering. Thank You that You have increased my tolerance and boldness to enter into these refining fires. I surely have begun to see that these afflictions are preparing me for the good works which You have ordained for me to walk in. Therefore help me to endure everything in love for the sake of Christ and His elect. O Lord, help me to pray for the Church of Wells by Your Spirit. Help Your saints to bear their burden with me in prayer and not to forsake them.

10/06/2013 10:55 pm  #10

.... So they "help" those in "afflictions" possibly?

Last edited by Admin (10/07/2013 2:25 pm)

Board footera