Church of Wells/YMBBA Ministries

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

12/21/2012 1:35 pm  #1

Discussion - Part 1

Welcome. Everyone. Really, everyone. The forum is restructuring.

Qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potuit.
Thus, silence gives consent; he ought to have spoken when he was able to.

Rules:There are no rules.
Be responsible for what you put out. Everyone has a good idea of dignified behavior - regardless of background, spiritual beliefs, race, gender, country of origin.
All opinions are welcome. Any topic is legitimate.

This is a conversation, an open dialogue, in the tradition of Free Speech. The purpose is to promote independent investigation and public debate and dialogue on cult and mind control issues critical to our social and individual well-being.
Statements made reflect the writer's opinion. This forum acts to provide a space for electronic medium of information transfer, with the explicit understanding that each user will independently evaluate it and carefully make up his or her own mind as to its factual accuracy and usefulness.

Independent individuals, organizations, authors, researchers, academicians and contributors may be exercising constitutional rights of petition, free speech, participation in government, or freedom of religion in researching, evaluating and freely discussing any matter. These discussions or statements may be the constitutionally-protected opinions, speculation, allegations, satire, fiction, or religious beliefs or religious opinions of these independent individuals, organizations, or authors and, as such, may or may not be factual.

There is a formal disclaimer statement openly published in "Rules."

12/21/2012 4:34 pm  #2

Re: Discussion - Part 1

Hello!

12/21/2012 6:27 pm  #3

Hey, there you are.

Waiting on putting up the tree...just in case the world is still coming to an end. I wonder how it works with time zones? Is it on Eastern Standard Time, do you think?

12/21/2012 8:54 pm  #4

I'm sitting here, waiting for it to end, watching a Duck Dynasty marathon. I used to think i was pretty redneck until i started watching this show! I lead an exciting life...it's just been one of those days when I didn't feel like thinking deep thoughts, ya know!?

I invited aegonis3 and Chris. Hope they join us...

12/21/2012 9:52 pm  #5

Kjdean, you know I'm your huckleberry!!!! 

Howdy Hytholaedus....... 

Matthew 5:16
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

12/21/2012 11:50 pm  #6

Hey oes!! Welcome!

12/22/2012 2:19 am  #7

I made it! I can't believe we got Troll... We didn't do anything wrong! Thanks for making this KJ!

12/22/2012 8:20 am  #8

I can't take the credit. It was Hythlodaeus! I am so blessed to be able to speak openly!

12/22/2012 8:27 am  #9

For some reason, the moderator kept being notified on the other forum. I think someone kept reporting ANYONE who had questions about the group or was perhaps getting close to revealing the con that is being played in Wells. The elders believe they are invincible and the group as a whole is becoming increasingly more aggressive.

12/22/2012 10:51 am  #10

I wonder why they didnt ban me??

Matthew 5:16
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Board footera